sometimes i hate my dart

-
Reaction score
been working all week, have cuts and blood all over my hands and even my head. but in the end, the gauge cluster and surrounding dash look and function worse than they did when i started. I think killing satin would probably be easier than working on my 68's gauge cluster

You need to walk away and have a beer. I've been there with my Duster and my Samp. Even my D100 gets me tweaked. Do you have a factory shop manual? If not get one. If you do follow there directions. When you try to short cut it really can bite ya in the ***. Next post on here what you are gonna do and I bet somebody on here can tell you the easiest way to do whatever it is you're doing.

sometimes I hate my car too, or my truck, or my bike,
but then you go for a drive (or a ride) and it's all good again!

I guess i'm not the only one. lol
Sometimes you're the pigeon, sometimes you're the statue.
Walk away from it and stomp around and scream, have a beer or two, swear at it a few times, leave it alone for a couple of days to regroup your thoughts, and then go back at it.
Seems to work for me!
Good luck, you'll get it figured out.

I decided to call my 67 Dart GT convertible after my first wife since it also has taken me for everything I got. I was just re-installing my gauge cluster in the dash and broke 2 pins on the circuit board and the new voltage limiter I installed does not work properly. When I receive the new electronic limiter I hope it will work better and no mishaps re installing the cluster. Good luck its all a labor of love.

-
Back