soon really soon

-

moparwelder340

71swingaa
Reaction score
hello everyone and thank you for letting me be apart of an elite society of men and women who eat ,sleep dream of MOPAR....Ive been a member for a long time just coming out of the closet. i dont have an a body yet but....soon oh so soon im gonna drop a dime or two on a tasty little 70-72 swinger as more progresses ill be sure to inform my brother n :finga:

One quick question????how much is involved in turning a 73 swinger dart to a 72???

Welcome aboard, Well at least the front clip.... Fenders,hood,grill, possibly a core support, bumper. Hopefully more will chime in to inform you what all is involved

I know I'm old, and maybe I don't get it, but what's up with this.....:finga:?

Welcome to the site "moparwelder340" . You'd have to change the tail panel as well as what "360scamp" said . Someone on here has taken on this project . You might want to check out the restoration threads to find it . He did a hellava job on his .

thanks to all....hey bear ive been watching your car for awhile ....I LOVE IT..littlle to much$$$ for me though.

sorry old man i thought that was a thumbs up sign. Now i look at it ...its the middle fingers....dooh!!!!

Welcome to the site "moparwelder340" . You'd have to change the tail panel as well as what "360scamp" said . Someone on here has taken on this project . You might want to check out the restoration threads to find it . He did a hellava job on his .

???? a 72 and 73 darts tail end look alike. to make a 73 dart look like a 72 all ya have to do is change the front clip.

thanks to all....hey bear ive been watching your car for awhile ....I LOVE IT..littlle to much$$$ for me though.

Thanks for the compliment . Yah it's back up on e bay again . The guy that made me a cash offer the last time never sent me a deposit so the sale fell threw and I had to put it back up again .

???? a 72 and 73 darts tail end look alike. to make a 73 dart look like a 72 all ya have to do is change the front clip.

I admit it , I messed up . lol I was thinking 74 not 73 .

so your saying 72 and 73 have the same tail? and all id have to do is change the whole front clip?

here is a 72 dart rear end...

72swng19.jpg

here is a 73 dart rear end. bumperettes are bigger but thats about it..

1973_dodge_dart_by_compaan_art-d587j68.jpg

-
Back