Sorry Guys

-

69signetv8

Reaction score
Guys and Gals...
I'm writing this to inform you all that I was not around when there were members in need for a good cause.
I feel kinda guilty...I have been quite busy lately and not on-line as often as I would like to be. I received an e-mail from a good member "Rob" which give me a quick run-down of MeMike I have known for some time now. Although, I maybe late for supporting Mike, I have sent and donated $50.00 to which perhaps he can buy his first can of "bondo" :-D I really hope none of you felt that I was gone just because there was someone in need.

No-one has said such a thing....I just felt bad!

and the added drama here at home the last couple weeks has drained my bank account,but maybe i can help out on the next one.

This isn't a contest to see who the most generous member is. Or who keeps up with the goings on here on FABO.

This was a spur of the moment happening that got real big, real fast.

We're all excited for MeMike, but we certainly aren't pointing fingers at anyone who didn't/couldn't contribute. We're not that kind of group.

No need to apologize. Just sit back and wait to see the pics:cheers:.

Well Jimmy Boy I hope you know I was only sending you the e-mail so you could share in the joy of this incredible event, not because of anything to do with money. We all know you're a great guy and you should never feel that anyone here would ever doubt that. Mike's is just beside himself with this, I would hate to see you miss it. We should get some of the boys together again and go for some beers :-D

Guys and Gals...
I'm writing this to inform you all that I was not around when there were members in need for a good cause.
I feel kinda guilty...I have been quite busy lately and not on-line as often as I would like to be. I received an e-mail from a good member "Rob" which give me a quick run-down of MeMike I have known for some time now. Although, I maybe late for supporting Mike, I have sent and donated $50.00 to which perhaps he can buy his first can of "bondo" :-D I really hope none of you felt that I was gone just because there was someone in need.

No-one has said such a thing....I just felt bad!

I sure have been missing you Jimmy boy.:sad7:
Don't feel bad please!!!:stop: You have been a great friend of mine here:thumbrig: to the newbies here we have had some great time here on this site :wav:
We know you better then that don't we guys.:blob:
OldVart and I has worried about your where about's a few time.8)
Glad you have been enjoying your family and staying busy bud.
Don't make me come over there and step on your toe's for thinking
that anyone here would think that way of you.[-X

Your Arkansas friend and follower, you are one of the best of the best here.
The only thing you are guilty of is making us worry about what and how you are doing :bootysha:

Your Arkansas friend Mike aka memike.

-
Back