Sorry to Say!

-

69signetv8

Reaction score
My friends at FABO, I'm sorry for not being "closed-up" lately on the forum. There has been some long lasting "hard times" around the homested therefore I finnally decied to put my Signet up for sale today and hope the best. Due to me being out of most major areas and on the Island I just put her in Used Victoria first. Not too sure if my price is high... however I looked at many others and felt it was a good starting point..already recieved a "look-see" caller. Everything has to go.

Take a look if you wish.
http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/8034576

Just remember....you guys are the best and with an excellent forum!

Cheers
Jim

Hey Jim........ Please stay with the forum, even if the car sells.

Your input and membership is a great asset to FABO. :cheers:

I'm really sorry to hear the bad news Jimmy but when times are tough the first things to go are the hobbies. I really hope things turn around for ya but keep in touch here. Good Luck Jimmy

Terry

Hello Jimmy Boy, I sure am sorry to hear the bad times are hitting you too.
Please stay with us and I hope things get better.
Your great Arkansas friend needs ya here eh!

Sorry to hear that.. I have always liked your car.. Do hope it goes to a great home and will be loved like it has in the past, and as others have said be sure to stick around, you will be missed for sure

Sorry to hear that Jim. I wish it didn't have to come to this for you. That is a beautiful car.

Stick around Signet. No reason to split 'cause you have to take care of business. :) The man makes the car, the car doesn't make the man.

My friends at FABO, I'm sorry for not being "closed-up" lately on the forum. There has been some long lasting "hard times" around the homested therefore I finnally decied to put my Signet up for sale today and hope the best. Due to me being out of most major areas and on the Island I just put her in Used Victoria first. Not too sure if my price is high... however I looked at many others and felt it was a good starting point..already recieved a "look-see" caller. Everything has to go.

Take a look if you wish.
http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/8034576

Just remember....you guys are the best and with an excellent forum!

Cheers
Jim

Jim!!!!...Sounds like a good time to get the posse together for a beer/bull session.

C'Mon Guys...We're buying Jimmy some beer!!!!!!!!!

Get back to me boys!!!

Hey, thanks for the kind words guys! Your all great! Lifes not over! There's just a very big bump in the road at this time thats got to be removed.... (I'm laying low for awhile) getting things out of the way. Perhaps someday soon I'll have something different down the road.
Something "crazy" hey!! =P~
I will keep in touch.
Thanks

Hold on a minute or two.... I got to get another keyoard, lol! I jut pilled eer on thi one....

Jim!!!!...Sounds like a good time to get the posse together for a beer/bull session.

C'Mon Guys...We're buying Jimmy some beer!!!!!!!!!

Get back to me boys!!!

Really sorry to hear about all this Jim, hope things turn around for you, and maybe you'll get to keep the car.

Btw 65Val, I'm living in Victoria now (the Dart is still up island sadly), but I'd be more than happy to come out for a drink and meet up with you guys if you want.

OK, just swapped keyboards. **** no, life is not over, it just changed. Make that change to your advantage, I did it, so can you!

Yeah it hurts, even more than my rottie damn near breaking my nose today, lol. Fk it..Get on my friend with everthing you wanted to do but felt fenced in.... It gets better and don't forget it. :)

Hey bud things will turn around. Me and my wife have been on hard times for two years, I lost a tilt back trailer, 3 cars and 2 collector guns but I do see sun shine ahead. I will be praying for you. Hang tough.

Sorry to hear this Jimmy, I saw your car on Used Victoria yesterday and figured things had taken a turn for the worse, that sucks but I know you gave it your best shot so it must be time to move on. I'm all in for the beers :-D

DartMike, didn't know you were living down here now, I like it better up there, less traffic and BS :-D

DartMike, didn't know you were living down here now, I like it better up there, less traffic and BS :-D

Yep, going to Camosun for a course, I've been here 2 weeks, still have 8 more. But after the course I'm not sure if I'm going to continue living here or what I will do. Work is slow up island for construction, so I might try to find a job in Victoria.

i would like to say that is one fine car.Tell the guy that buys it if he ever selles it and times are good again give you first bid.Good luck fellow canadian.

Yep, going to Camosun for a course, I've been here 2 weeks, still have 8 more. But after the course I'm not sure if I'm going to continue living here or what I will do. Work is slow up island for construction, so I might try to find a job in Victoria.

Well you're young, you might actually like it in Victoria, I'm old and grumpy so the traffic and crap gets on my nerves, everything is in slow motion up island, I like it that way :-D

Hey Jimmy boy. It's good to see you back on FABO, but sad to see things aren't working out for you, and that you need to sell the Val. If you need someone to shoot the bull with, you know I'm an expert, :) and you have my email addy. Please don't leave FABO because of you car sale, we still need your ugly mug and great sense of humor around here. Besides, where else ya' gonna' find a friendly and outspoken support group like you get here?

Keep in touch!! And my door is always open if you need a place to just chill out for a while.

I just sent Jimmy boy an e-mail asking where he's been hiding, he asked me to say hi to y'all and thanks for the concerns.

- He's been in Calgary helping his son rebuild the basement for a few months now
- Things are great with the wife (I didn't see that coming but great to hear :cheers: )
- He's mourning the loss of his beloved Signet so he hasn't been on line for a while (I planted a start a new project seed, hope he thinks about it :-D)
- He said he'd be back on line here once he gets back to town and I'll be holding him to that :-D

-
Back