Sorry

-

72demon

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been on in a while Had massive back surgery and then I got an infection from the hospital and almost died but was able to get back finally then had to have the metal taken out because I keep getting sick got thru all that was able to at least hang on to my car and get a 67 Cuda that was already restored !! Well !!!!!! my was cleaning school busses in the summer for extra cash well she decided to fall off of the hood and shatter her heal. !!! well a plate and ten screws and some cadaver bone later she was put back together but now I have to say goodbye to the Cuda check her out in the for sale section and price is best offer
Thanks guys 72demon

Welcome back! You owe don't owe anybody here any apologies. Life trumps the internet any day, all day.

Glad you are back safe and sound but you are scaring me, I'm looking at back surgery soon!

Jeff

Good LORD sounds like you've had WAY more'n your share of "stuff"

Glad you are back safe and sound but you are scaring me, I'm looking at back surgery soon!

Jeff
check your doctor out and the hospital for mersa cases if there is a high rate go somewhere else. They totally destroyed my back I ended up with osteomyelitis witch is a Dred disease it ate two disc right out of my back

check your doctor out and the hospital for mersa cases if there is a high rate go somewhere else. They totally destroyed my back I ended up with osteomyelitis witch is a Dred disease it ate two disc right out of my back

Holy crap, man that sucks...

Damn Dude, I'm so sorry to here that, I have a excellent back pain Doctor, I've been with him for eight years and he has kept my pain to manageable levels for the most part, but I've had two more discs disintegrate in the last fore months. I'm on Morphine. SUL ER 80MG twice a day with 30 MG OxyCODONE when needed and 800mg neurontin to help me sleep, It helps some!

Take care Jeff

Yup I take 10/325 4 times a day just to move but oh well what are ya gonna do I just hope the government with all there talk don't make it any harder to get what I need with out having to jump thru any more hoops then I got now

Hey guys check out the 67 Cuda notch back I got for sale in the classifieds she needs to go so don't be afraid to make me a reasonable offer on her
Ray

What, you mean life got in the way of spending all of your waking hours on the internet???

All kidding aside Ray, I'll be praying that your wife has a speedy recovery, and that you will find comfort during your ongoing recovery as well!! Mopars are a hobby, just an enhancement to our lives, but health and family are always number 1!!! Hope the car sells quick for you, but I know it will be hard to see it go!! Kudos to you for having the highest priorities first!!!

-
Back