Soulmates?

-

younggun2.0

Reaction score
So me and my lady of two years love the TV show impractical jokers. So they are coming to my area this week. I thought I was slick and got us tickets and a hotel for Friday night. I told her she needs to leave work early Friday night. She then asks why and I excitedly tell her that I got us tickets to the show and a hotel room. Well she booked the same exact show for Saturday and was going to surprise me! Pretty dang funny! Might have to marry this one!

Sounds like you might have a good catch there, younggun2.0 ;-)

Some guys don't have the sack to leave a woman that is wrong for them. Or they are too dumb to not get the wrong one pregnant. I however am smarter then my pecker is. I don't have any children yet because I don't want them yet. So I haven't been trapped. I have a good woman that has the same interests, drive and ambition as I do. She has her hobbies and I have mine. A partner should make your life better. If they don't then its your own damn fault.

Sounds to me like you have found "the one." Very rare, indeed these days.

Damn! I wanted to go last month when they were in Reno. Unfortunately my girlfriend had to work. We were both really bummed. Those dudes are hilarious. Let us know how the show is. I'm kinda curious how it'll be structured.

Some guys don't have the sack to leave a woman that is wrong for them. Or they are too dumb to not get the wrong one pregnant. I however am smarter then my pecker is. I don't have any children yet because I don't want them yet. So I haven't been trapped. I have a good woman that has the same interests, drive and ambition as I do. She has her hobbies and I have mine. A partner should make your life better. If they don't then its your own damn fault.

Very wise words! Good for you

-
Back