south jersey newbie

-

cudadan

Reaction score
finally registered, i know a few ppl here, and heard a lot of good things,, i have a 74 360 cuda that is getting a new 5.7 hemi (HEEEEEELP) hahaha

Attachments

• 156593_433460406672739_1934892327_n.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 94
Nice ride! welcome! my daughter resides in south Jersey, Burlington I think. Is that south? Nope, Florence, thats it.

nice car. do you go to the adirondack national car show in lake george Ny in Sept? i go every year. if ya want to check it out go to adirondacknationalcarshow.com. if ya decide ya want to go let me know cause i have a friend there who owns a motel. get ya a good rate . have a good-one. see ya in the chat room, mike. [email protected]

Attachments

• DSCN0922.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 82
  • DSCN0920.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 89
nice car. do you go to the adirondack national car show in lake george Ny in Sept? i go every year. if ya want to check it out go to adirondacknationalcarshow.com. if ya decide ya want to go let me know cause i have a friend there who owns a motel. get ya a good rate . have a good-one. see ya in the chat room, mike. [email protected]

i was gonna go this year but didn't get my registration in soon enough. my inlaws live in wilmington ny. we were gonna stay there. maybe next year..

pics of my 74 dart swinger. it has a slant six with the automatic tranny. i want to muscle up the six this year and change the rearend. later, mike

welcome aboard fellow south jersian...a lot of nice people here...what town u in im in waretown

-
Back