South Missouri new guy.

-
I'll agree with 383. It looks like you may need a frame machine. Dallas should be able to help ya on that and probably alot of the parts. If he strikes out come on down with the truck...empty.
Oh..and Kevin only wishes in his wildest dreams. It was the gal behind him i was focusing on.
Small Block

I'm not sure if the frame is bent or not but I just got back from Dallas place and he has most of the parts I will need. If you don't mind smallblock I would like to come down and take a look at the parts you have.

I just got the pics you sent me. Looks like it will need a pull but it's not too bad. Get it rolling and I know a good frame guy who is reasonable if you don't know anybody. It's definately worth fixing.

d5667
There's quite a few more of these Mopar woodticks around here. We just got to get them signed up. On second thought, get too many and the place might get overrun. :toothy10:

Dallas

Welcome aboard Giller! I'm right across the border from you in northwest Tennessee. I don't have much for you in the way of parts (maybe a few Cuda leftovers) but can certainly dress up anything you might get your hands on. Watch out for that Small Block guy though ... I've heard he's got a thing for guy's butts. :-D

<< duckin and hiding behind Memike now >>

I'll have to give you call when I get my car up and rolling. It has a 318 in it, possibly the original.

Hi,I'm from southern Missouri too.Just south of Ava.Welcome to FABO.I'm like you,I've had several old cars but I'm a new Mopar guy too.

Well My plan was to get my parts this weekend but super cold weather and Christmas shopping put a hold on that. Hopefully it warms up enough soon.

I'm in the Lee's Summit area about 20 minutes east of Kansas City. I know about the HPAC club but was wondering if there are any Mopar guys in this part of the state on the forums.

I'm in the Lee's Summit area about 20 minutes east of Kansas City. I know about the HPAC club but was wondering if there are any Mopar guys in this part of the state on the forums.

Hey new guys, be sure to add yourselves to the FABO Members Map!

It makes it easy to find people in your area or along your travels.

I like the 72 frontend better than the 73. I'm just waiting on a decent day to come get those parts from you Dallas.

Finally got the internet so I bring more pictures. This is pics of some of the recent work I have done and some of the damage to the frontend.

Attachments

• dart11.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 70
  • dart2.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 63
  • dart3.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 66
  • dart4.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 65
  • dart5.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 67
  • dart6.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 69
  • dart7.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 74
  • dart8.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 67
  • dart9.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 69
  • dart10.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 67
Leanna, I'm glad someone finally put up the link for the FABO map. Sometime after the first of the year, I'd like to send you a picture of the steering column tube on my racecar. I'd like it coated, but don't know what all needs to be done by me. Everyone here and on the other Mopar sites have had nothing but good things to say about your work. I look forward to doing business with your company.

Thanks,

Bill S.

random..

Attachments

• dart rear side.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 59
  • dart dash.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 61
  • dart 12-23.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 72
  • dart 12-23..jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 74