South Missouri new guy.

-

Giller1

Reaction score
I just recently bought a 1973 dodge dart swinger. It's my first mopar but not my first muscle car. It has a 340 bored 30 over and other than that I have no idea. I bought it to fix up and if I get the pictures to load you will see what I mean. I hope to learn alot from you seasoned mopar guys and buy me some parts to get my dart on the road.

Welcome aboard this great site :cheers:
We have some of the best of the best tec's and folk's here to help you along and a few member close by you location 8)

I'll have look up the members that are close to me. I'll have to upload pictures later.

Welcome,Here to your rescue. Where in So. Missouri? I'm in West Plains and probably have all the parts your gona need. MeMike is in Jonesboro and we visit some. You need to join in. Again welcome and dont be afraid to jump in and get your feet wet. Ask all the questions you need to help ya get your car together. We're here to help.
Small Block

Welcome to FABO! I spent a lot of my childhood on my grandparents farm about 3 miles south of Aurora, MO. Miss going down there. The "Hawg Wild BBQ" there is one of the best I've been to.

Welcome,Here to your rescue. Where in So. Missouri? I'm in West Plains and probably have all the parts your gona need. MeMike is in Jonesboro and we visit some. You need to join in. Again welcome and dont be afraid to jump in and get your feet wet. Ask all the questions you need to help ya get your car together. We're here to help.
Small Block

I live in licking, it's about a 45 min to an hour drive from west plains. Send me a pm and I'll give you the run down on all the parts I'm going to need. I'm using my iPhone to post on here that's why I can't upload pics. But they will come soon. Thanks for the welcome

I know right where Licking is. My cousin hunts deer up there at a friends FIL place. Just north of ya on this side of Rolla is old Lycandart. He's not as good lookin as me but he's a mopar guy though. Looking forward to meeting ya sometime.
Small Block

I'll tell you what happened with the dart and why it now needs work. My little brother bought it out of Hillsboro Illinois and it was in great shape besides alittle rust. He then let his fiancé drive it and she ran off the road and busted the tie rods, ball joints, bumper, grill, core support, gas tank, and I'm sure a couple other things. Well after that they didn't have the money to fix it so they planned on junking it. Luckly I went up to visit and saved it from being smashed. So that's how I got the ol dart, and that's a good start on the list of parts I need, if you have any of them send me a personal message.

I live in licking, it's about a 45 min to an hour drive from west plains. Send me a pm and I'll give you the run down on all the parts I'm going to need. I'm using my iPhone to post on here that's why I can't upload pics. But they will come soon. Thanks for the welcome

Welcome to the board Giller1. There's a bunch of good guys and gals on here, friendly and helpful.
I have a bodyshop in Roby, which is about 23 miles west of you. I also have a pretty good little Mopar parts car stash. I have 4 or 5 '73-'75 dart Swingers I'm parting as well as a dozen or more other Mopars. I know Small Block and Lycandart and we all visit each other once in a awhile.
I also know a couple of other Mopar guys around the Licking area but they aren't on any of the boards that I'm aware of.
If I can help you out, just let me know.
Later,
Dallas

Welcome... Like the fellas said Im north of ya in Rolla.. And dont let Small Block fool ya...I caught him lookin at my ***.....

Welcome to the board Giller1. There's a bunch of good guys and gals on here, friendly and helpful.
I have a bodyshop in Roby, which is about 23 miles west of you. I also have a pretty good little Mopar parts car stash. I have 4 or 5 '73-'75 dart Swingers I'm parting as well as a dozen or more other Mopars. I know Small Block and Lycandart and we all visit each other once in a awhile.
I also know a couple of other Mopar guys around the Licking area but they aren't on any of the boards that I'm aware of.
If I can help you out, just let me know.
Later,
Dallas

Yea, I bet you have all the parts I need. Send me a pm and I'll give you my number so we can meet up and get me some parts.

This is the only picture of the dart that I can get to upload now.

Attachments

• dart.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 176
Welcome from Texas.....
Ouch, looks like the K member maybe hurt and the frame rails bent from the way that car is sitting.

I know right where Licking is. My cousin hunts deer up there at a friends FIL place. Just north of ya on this side of Rolla is old Lycandart. He's not as good lookin as me but he's a mopar guy though. Looking forward to meeting ya sometime.
Small Block
Hey-Wait a minute.Dont you think we should limit the number of woodticks on here?I thought this was a Gentlemans club.Got one in rolla,one in roby, one in west plains,one in ark,one in licking,whats next?bendavis?huggins?houston?aarol?simmons?Lets hope we never get one from yukon! Well I do have some parts in raymondville.Welcome from another woodtick.

-
Back