South Texas & Mopars

-

ZZZBrahmaBull

Reaction score
Aye Guys!!!! New here but been driving Dodge since the 70's.Nothing hotter than South Texas and Mopars.My hot rods are a Yellow 79 Dodge Aspen and Sublime Green 76 Plymouth Road Runner.Love driving the road runner,4 speed manual,and hooker header w/flowmasters on a country road.Just like NASCAR.
Bought my first street stock,will race next year at Texana and Shady Oaks here in Texas.Guy on Lonestar Speed Zone gave me this web site for Mopars.
Mopar Style is another.Anyone here race Mopars on dirt?Ok see you in the forums.....Sam. ZZZBrahmaBull

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here.
Post up some pics of your South Texas Mopar rides.

Shady Oaks??? must mean Goliad..... know a bunch of guys that use to run there back in my day.... believe my wifes cousin still runs late models there....... born and raised in Corpus Christi,,, grew up at CC Speedway and spent alot of Saturday night there and South Texas Speedway....... moved to Montana about 14 years ago.........welcome to FABO..

Welcome you will find most of the mopar roundy round racers over on moparchat.com
I also just got a duster streetstock.Gonna race at boyd raceway next year. It up here by fortworth tx. Moved her 3years ago used to race in Michigan with a fair amount of sucess. allways mopar.

Yeah its the same here as other web sites on the thread racing mopars on circle dirts. A split 50/50 opinion.They are all correct.Mopars on asphalt to get to the track and have fun.Metric to do all the bumping and banging paint swapping.Texana is in Edna,Shady Oaks Golaid.Wish Texana was bigger.Shady Oaks is Wild,no wall only a high bank.Go over, its Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!!. Trying to resize photos to post my hot rods. Going thru Life with out any hot rods or Mopars or muscle cars.Now thats Nuts...Crazy.

-
Back