SP2P on a 345 lol

-

Mopar44134

Reaction score
As i was reorganizing the garage, I thought it would be fun to set an edelbrock sp2p 318 on a 5.7 hemi. What a big difference in port size between a 318 and 345 lol

upload_2021-7-11_12-15-58.jpeg
upload_2021-7-11_12-16-25.jpeg

That’s gonna take some really custom adapters and a whole lot of RTV to get it to seal!!!!!!!!

I like rtv cooper the best. Schedule 40 should stand up to the head ok.

That’s gonna take some really custom adapters and a whole lot of RTV to get it to seal!!!!!!!!

LOL "Sheet metal intake" I once threw a Magnum intake on the drill mill to attempt to create an experimental EFI platform/ adapter. After "plazmaing" sawing, breaking and sawzalling and milling away a BUNCH of aluminum...............................I got nuttin. It's still out there somewhere

That’s was edelbrock a wet dream. What a piece of junk. Might work on a stock ford 302.

Can you imagine how they wouldn’t work, they made those for big block engines. LOL

That’s was edelbrock a wet dream. What a piece of junk. Might work on a stock ford 302.

Can you imagine how they wouldn’t work, they made those for big block engines. LOL

They are excellent for low RPM high torque applications, like a wrecker.

Low rpm, like under 2000 LOL

amd not much cubic inch either.

Low rpm, like under 2000 LOL

amd not much cubic inch either.

I have a friend with one on a 440 in a 74 D350 dually. It'll pull your eyes out. He built that truck for a towing vehicle and it has BIG balls on the bottom end, just like it was designed for.

-
Back