Spark plug wire looms.

-

y2swinger69

Reaction score
I'm adding a set of Firecore 8.5mm wires to my 69 340 and was wondering if anyone has figured a way to adapt factory wire separators to adapt to such a large wire? I have a factory valve covers and don't want crazy aftermarket looking looms? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

20180203_165602.jpg

I'm adding a set of Firecore 8.5mm wires to my 69 340 and was wondering if anyone has figured a way to adapt factory wire separators to adapt to such a large wire? I have a factory valve covers and don't want crazy aftermarket looking looms? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

View attachment 1715148632
Can't you hug them out a little bit with a drill bit?

View attachment 1715148632
That's a beauty.

Guess I could but I'd rather find another set of factory looms to modify then the ones on my valve covers
I got to remember to look at where people live when I give answers to because sometimes supplies or harder to find in different places. I would have said these pieces are a dime a dozen at the swap meets.

I got to remember to look at where people live when I give answers to because sometimes supplies or harder to find in different places. I would have said these pieces are a dime a dozen at the swap meets.
I found a set cheap I'll get them and see what I can do!

-
Back