Spark plug wire routing

-

dartlove

Reaction score
So we have a 65 barracuda 360/408 with Dougs headers and I am at a stand still with the routing of plug wires. Anybody have a similar set up? How did you route your wires and make them look somewhat uniform? Any pics would be helpful. Thank you.

So we have a 65 barracuda 360/408 with Dougs headers and I am at a stand still with the routing of plug wires. Anybody have a similar set up? How did you route your wires and make them look somewhat uniform? Any pics would be helpful. Thank you.
On my 360/410 I went around the back of the valve covers using Billet Specialties 4 way / 2 way loom separators off of the rear and centre valve cover mounts with MSD cut to length wires.

ACF7A1ED-ED95-4EFD-938D-DC4B818A1832.jpeg

Last edited:

Mopar put out a Service Bulletin on spark plug routing on 5.2 & 5.9 Magnums due to misfires when the wires are routed wrong.

What clips do the billet specialities clip onto. Are they just selling the wire separator and not stands they attach to.
Sig3.jpg

-
Back