Spark Plugs

-
Just throw a plug in it. If you spend too much time tryin to get technical, you'll be on a walker with flames and Mopar stickers on it wishin you'd just slapped a good regular plug in it.

Here is a pic of the extended reach( 1/4")NGK next to a Champion.

Attachments

• coronet 067 (Medium).jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 173
Don't know about less then 100 shot of nitrous on a slant, but do not run an extended nose spark plug with over 100 NOS. The ground electrod is too long and will not disapate the heat fast enough. It will over heat and act like a glow plug. This has nothing to do with heat range. On my nitrous motors I run either a NGK B7ES or B9ES. The 9 being the colder plug.

Just throw a plug in it. If you spend too much time tryin to get technical, you'll be on a walker with flames and Mopar stickers on it wishin you'd just slapped a good regular plug in it.

I'm still trying to figure out how that Nun got into the Whorehouse...

another reason I love this site, you guys make a bad day good, my hats off to you.

I HAVE index mine otherwise the dome on the piston will hit em, hey its cheaper than notching the pistons even further and have to rebalance em.

Think: automakers spend enormous sums of money to squeeze every last possible bit of fuel economy and efficiency from their engines. If these (or any) magic spark plugs did even a little bit of what they're claimed to be, you would see them as original equipment. You don't. There's a good reason.

Bingo! you hit it on the head...

-
Back