Spark plugs

-

tracktor312

Reaction score
Hey guys building a 318 with electronic dist. whats your favorite spark plug for this application.

Attachments

• S5300232.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 344
Champion all the way use them in EVERY THING, would not use anything else!

Kenny

This should help to get thinks going.

I would worry more about running all that Procomp junk!!

I like NGKs.

I have always had good luck with champion just get the heat range right for your intended use

I put in some Bosch Platinums and they seem to be holding up... they were put in many years ago and have been put through some rough start-ups during the course of my project rebuild(still underway)

I used NGK for my '93 Stealth and was very pleased with them as well!

I use Champion spark plugs in my only mopar but I think a premium high grade spark plug wire would be a higher concern than the brand of spark plugs.

I would worry more about running all that Procomp junk!!

I like NGKs.
Well that sucks talked to a few guys who had good luck with pro comp stuff so figured I would give it a shot. Oh well we will see what happens!!

I use cheap autolites to break in and initial tune ( in case I foul them) then with my msd box and msd ecuvre dist. I run boush plat 4 plug, remember hipo ignition needs hipo plugs (at least that's how it works for me, plus plat 4 plugs are 100,000 mile plugs).

I guess since almost everyone said something different....The choice is yours my friend!!

I use bosch platinums..........

Well that sucks talked to a few guys who had good luck with pro comp stuff so figured I would give it a shot. Oh well we will see what happens!!

Procomp is hit or miss.....you get what you pay for....hope you have good luck with your stuff.

Spark Plugs.....have never had a bad set no matter what brand if spec'd correctly....lol I do tend to buy NGK though....but not sure why...lol

Rickster

-
Back