Sparkle pony crashed

-
Well, she’s retired now.

Of course the folks that still want to bash will. But, I have to ask...when was the last time they finished 3rd at Indy in their professional facing career?

Big deal..those cars are so refined now they can drive themselves..she was nothing more then the "poster child" for "d bags" of racing!!

Same old argument, just because you've never done it you can't have an opinion. She was average at best. Face it. If she was an ugly dude she wouldn't have lasted half as long as she did.
Average in the top 0.1% of all race drivers is still way better than the rest. Give credit where it is due. No one gave her a 3rd place finish...she earned it.

No thank you..matchbox cars are for kids...real men/women drag race!!
Then you need to get behind the wheel of an Indy car before you run off at the mouth like you know something. 200+ mph constantly for over 3 hours will give you a whole new perspective on racing.

Then you need to get behind the wheel of an Indy car before you run off at the mouth like you know something. 200+ mph constantly for over 3 hours will give you a whole new perspective on racing.

No thank you..of coarse if that "douche" drag raced she be bounching off the "jersey barriers" all the way down the track:rofl::rofl::rofl:..

Average race car driver. That's all the credit she's due. But since I'm not a race car driver and my opinion doesn't matter, I'll quote someone's opinion that does, Richard Petty. Winningest driver of all time. He said she could only win if "everyone else stayed home." Guess his opinion doesn't matter either?

Ask Kevin Harvick about the data from the 10 car prior to this year? In his words it was useless and unusable. That says a lot from a guy that's won a lot of races.

How's that 10 car running this year? It's not 25+ in the standing most of the race! AA has 340ish points at race 12 and 11th in points. Last year, DP had 115ish and 32nd in points. Huge upgrade for a mid pack car last year.

She was in the ride because of gender and the $ gravy train she brought with her. No other reason. Great marketing, not so much as a driver. Note I didn't say "racer", BIG difference.

I don't hate her, she's just not that good at the sport.

Last edited:
Ask Kevin Harvick about the data from the 10 car prior to this year? In his words it was useless and unusable. That says a lot from a guy that's won a lot of races.

How's that 10 car running this year? It's not 25+ in the standing most of the race! Almost as many points at this point in the season than DP had ALL last year.

She was in the ride because of gender and the $ gravy train she brought with her. No other reason. Great marketing, not so much as a driver. Note I didn't say "racer", BIG difference.
Exactly. Let's see where the 10 car is at the end of this year. Then you can compare apples to apples.

Average race car driver. That's all the credit she's due. But since I'm not a race car driver and my opinion doesn't matter, I'll quote someone's opinion that does, Richard Petty. Winningest driver of all time. He said she could only win if "everyone else stayed home." Guess his opinion doesn't matter either?
I gotta throw in here, King Richard did it being a gentleman too, he didn`t have to spin somebody out every race to get around them . Not like the one that got killed by someone doing the same thing he did for all his champion ships.

It's not even how good or bad she was, it was all the attention she was given that she didn't earn, while she was with NASCAR. She had good rides that she never did squat ( no pun intended ) with, and they sung her praises. Waltrip makes me sick with his "oh how good she is doing today ", Yep, she didn't hit the wall or the pace car, OR " she was the BEST female driver NASCAR cup series ever had". Long list there. Now he is falling all over BUBBA in the #43, the next "Wendell Scott". You earn your praise after you have done something to deserve it. She occupied a ride long after she should have been moved out of it. Nope, I couldn't do what she did when she kept it on the track, but I can sure hit a wall like her.

she went out the same way she came in, putting **** in the wall , throwing money away

Exactly. And there are still guys on the site who will defend her no drivin *** all day long.

Big deal..those cars are so refined now they can drive themselves..she was nothing more then the "poster child" for "d bags" of racing!!
I hardly think "those cars can drive themselves", things happen too fast when ur over 200 for that !

I hardly think "those cars can drive themselves", things happen too fast when ur over 200 for that !
Depends, look at what they all use to get to 200 mph
Transbrakes, boost controllers, timing, spark
I just read the other day they don't use wheeliebars anymore because they got angle sensors that will reduce engine output when the front end gets to high...really not a whole lot of driving left there

Depends, look at what they all use to get to 200 mph
Transbrakes, boost controllers, timing, spark
I just read the other day they don't use wheeliebars anymore because they got angle sensors that will reduce engine output when the front end gets to high...really not a whole lot of driving left there

We are talking NASCAR here ..Two different animals..

Can debate the ability of her driving skills, or lack of, all day. However I think she could have been a great influence on young girls. Really cannot recall her going out of her way to do that.

Can debate the ability of her driving skills, or lack of, all day. However I think she could have been a great influence on young girls. Really cannot recall her going out of her way to do that.

Exately little "stuck up" thing..wouldn't even be in a race car if it wasn't for her daddy..

-
Back