Speaker bracket

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you are looking to do, but maybe you would consider one of these...
I sell them for all A, B, and E body cars. The price is $26, shipped, and they accommodate 3.5" or 4" speaker pairs.

Jerry

Attachments

• A,B, and E-body brackets.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 216
If you want to spend that little, you will have to make them yourself and will spend more than that on material, unless you have something laying around your garage. They are not difficult to make, but I bought mine on FABO.

Just looking for the stock bracket, could even have the p.o.s. stock speaker attached to it. Got some nice 4x10s layin around and figured I'd use one in front but if the stock bracket goes for more than $10 i'll got with the dual speaker setup your sellin...

This is what I am looking for, maybe I am miss informed that this is for an a body. Notice the 4 bolts holding on the speaker to the 2 hole bracket. i'm I looking for the right thing?

Attachments

• duster33.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 196
Measure the length between the two end mounting holes. If it's about 11-1/2", then it would fit an A-body between '67-'76 or an early B-body up to '69. If it's about 10-1/2", then it would fit an early A-body between '63-'66.

I've got several. If you were any closer I'd just give you one. If you will be passing through central California anytime soon, let me know.

And for those who think it's all one piece, you are mistaken.

Actually everybody is right. Earlier ones all used the bracket. I've seen later 70s A bodies with a revised speaker design (like the one shown above) that eliminated the need for the bracket, but there are still later ones that still USE the bracket. I have them if you need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back