Special Spark Plug Wrench Needed

-

QWK FSH

Reaction score
I'm in need of one those spark plug socket/wrench that has a slot cut out on one side. Someone called in a header wrench but I can't seem to locate one searching either way.

I need a 13/16 spark plug plug wrench with one side cut out. Seem 'em years ago and never had a need until now!

If anyone can help me locate one that would be sweet!

Thanks.

Never mind. I feel stupid now! I can get it from underneath...

hahahahahaha.....your funny I was thinking 02 sensor socket...never seen one of those other ones....I would like to see a pic if anybody has one?????

you might try "crows foot" in searching. Thats what the end wrenches are called. crows foot socket ? I've seen the socket you speak of . I thought it was homemade. Good luck

Try getting with your snap on tool guy and see what he can do for ya. Oriellys and Auto Zone rent/loan specialty tools. They may have one or know where to get their hands on one. I'll check em when i go to town today.

This website has 'em: http://www.headersockets.com/

You might find them elsewhere but this was the first place I found one. I may get one anyway since I have to use a open/box end wrench on a couple of mine. Kind of spendy but what life saving tool isn't???

I'd just buy a $5 plug socket with wrench flats and cut it. I used to have one that I made that also had holes drilled thru the wrench flats to put a rod thru if you couldn't use the flats or ratchet.

With 327 and Hookers. I had to make two extra sparkplug sockets by cutting them up to change the plugs.

-
Back