Special thanks mrl performance

-

345man2

Reaction score
I was starting my stroker build bout a year ago and heard about mike at mrl so I thought I will give him a call and get his opinion and see what he has to offer, so upon calling him I told him the parts I already had and he knew everything about them and how they worked cause he had used all the stuff, he was a truly first class guy who didn try to push sales just like to listen to what you had to say and then told you what he had learned and what worked for him, he is one of the few people in the business who will talk to you as long as it takes and not cut you short. Long story short he hooked me up with cam, lifters,springs, rocker shims( his own custom stuff) he had ran into before, head gaskets, dist, drive,pushrod help and and answered all my questions on anything, extremely smart and helpful. long story short he said I would be around 600hp and guess what 583 with a little left on the table because of time, pretty close wouldn it. any way thanks to Mike would recommend him to anyone:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Ya Mike is the man. I bought a roller cam setup from him and he was excellent to talk to. A real people person! I will always recommend him to anyone in need of advice or a good machine shop/engine builder.

I second, third and fourth your recommendations. I recently ( about 10 days ago) called him and we spoke about my lifter oil galley issues. We talked about the cam I was using and he made me feel very comfortable with the lifters he offers so I bought a set of his. He sent them out the same day but after over a week they had not arrived. I called and left a message. Around 6:30 that night he returned my call and said he would track the shipment if it didnt arrive the next day. I called back on friday and left a message. He called me back around 8:00 on Friday night to let me know he had already sent another set of lifters because the first ones appear to be lost. How many vendors would have done that? I dont know of any! Glad so many of you here on FABO recommended him.
Rod

Mike is the real thing folks :cheers: X10 for mrl performance and the time he takes for his customers :glasses7:
And the ones that have not pulled the triger yet :thumbup: A Grade A Engine Builder for sure 8)

I just talked to Mike again this morning. My 408 hits the dyno next week. He's been great to deal with.

Here's my .02 cents. I took an engine up last week end. 700 mile round trip. Spent an hour or so talking with Mike. Very knowledgable and not in an arrogant way. I've been almost two years getting to that point and he has been excellent to deal with, even not knowing for sure he would be doing the work for me. Now the hard part, waiting to see how it turns out, but I have no doubt it will be what I expect and then some.

-
Back