Specs on the 71 Demon

-

RickyBobby

Reaction score
Looking to use one for a drag build. Was wondering about the weight and dimensions of these demons. Most people around here are rocking Chevys or mustangs, I want to show them the power of old school Mopar. And how do these beautiful machines hold up to novas? Assuming they have the same output and the difference is in the weight and dimensions. Thanks I really appreciate any help

the weight is between 2800 and 3700lbs, depending on what you remove and replace. they are the same size as a nova. they never came from the factory with a big block but they fit in the engine bay just fine. a "B" or "RB" can be made to go to 540". you can build them any way you want from mild to too wild.

the weight is between 2800 and 3700lbs, depending on what you remove and replace. they are the same size as a nova. they never came from the factory with a big block but they fit in the engine bay just fine. a "B" or "RB" can be made to go to 540". you can build them any way you want from mild to too wild.

Thanks nice to know

my 71 Demon with 360 with edelbrock heads weighted in a 2740 the last time it went across the scales....that is Car only...NO Driver

My '71 is 2600 w/driver. 408 stroker, 727 trans, narrowed dana w/5.13 gears and spool. But, it's glas nosed with glas doors, deck lid, rear bumper, and lexan windows.

-
Back