Speeding ticket

-
Damn!
What I really want to know is how long it took the cop to catch up to him.

In Idaho, and some other states, more than (I believe) 20+ the speed limit is automatic reckless driving, and THAT ladies and gents, is a whole different ball game.

I'm really surprised that CA hasn't thought of that already.

True but we all know the cop pursued him.

May not've been the "original" cop that caught him. These days, local, state, and fed cops network much more effectively than they used to, as well. This means that if you speed in Hicksville, Stick county, in the State of Rural and roar on over the line into Big City, High County, in the state of Monetary, you might find yourself with several agencies after you.

i wanna know why he stopped. other then to have the most bad *** speeding ticket to frame up on his wall. lol

I'm really surprised that CA hasn't thought of that already.

California is still in love with good drivers. If you speed along in a straight line without other traffic then it is a speeding ticket (I have gotten a speeding ticket in this manner. The CHP officer wrote down 10 mph over the limit even though I was going much faster). If you weave in, out, and around traffic while speeding then "unsafe" lane change is tacked on (a friend of mine got this added once). If traffic has to apply the brakes while you are weaving in, out, and around while speeding, then "reckless driving is tacked on".

I got one last week in Gainesville fl. 42 in a 30 $194 and even though I had insurance the card in the car was out of date $104. Motor cycle cop was a prick. I guess he was shooting for most tickets wrote for the month. But I think 25 over and you are going to jail in the sun shine state.

I got one last week in Gainesville fl. 42 in a 30 $194 and even though I had insurance the card in the car was out of date $104. Motor cycle cop was a prick. I guess he was shooting for most tickets wrote for the month. But I think 25 over and you are going to jail in the sun shine state.

20 over in Mitchigan can land you in the pokey.

My son ...Jerhemi Cuda and his GF Mariah with a Veyron.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 220
And another.... There were 4 Veyrons there that weekend! Orange one ran 232mph in
Sun Valley !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 194
In Georgia 25+ over is considered a super speeder and like 700 dollars on top of the ticket.

Kid, Georgia "Awards" Super Speeder points, and an additional $300.00 fine at just 15 MPH over the posted speed limit.

The $700.00 fine is reserved for especially "talented" drivers.

...and, of course, that doesn't count what those tickets and fines will do to your insurance premiums (if your insurance company doesn't move you to the "assigned Risk" pool, an drop you, altogether.

At 26 MPH in Georgia, they can, should and often WILL take your stupid *** to jail.

Damn Rob don't sugar coat it tell us what you really think. LOL

i know in virginia, driving 80mph or 20 over the posted speed limit is a 6-point violation now, you can be arrested on the spot... not 100% arrest rate currently, but word on the street is that if you drive 90mph they pretty much do take you down to lockup.

quick n easy way if you want to go talk to The Man lol

On top of the speeding tickets, in my opinion Vey----wrons are among the ugliest effin' cars I've ever seen

A Buggati Veyron costs 1.6 million US dollars.A Buggati Veyron SuperSport costs 2.3-2.8 milion US dollars.

LOL

with 150K anyone on this board could build a car that would smoke it.

A Buggati Veyron costs 1.6 million US dollars.A Buggati Veyron SuperSport costs 2.3-2.8 milion US dollars.

LOL

with 150K anyone on this board could build a car that would smoke it.

i will take that bet! 150k may get your to the 250mph top speed but it wont have a plush interior, wont hang a corner and sure as hell aint gonna fetch the same tail.

2011-bugatti-girl.png

j0a1r8.jpg

i was being liberal with that price. you can get a full road race chassis for 30K or so. build any aluminum hemi you want for another 40 or 50K... like 13:1 572 hemi stroker running on E85 pump gas. the other 50k for body + accessories.

not sure what body style you would desire. maybe an E body or one of those new chargers or was it a chally with the superbird kit lol.

i'm pretty sure 150k and you could send the dude who spent 1 or 2 million on his bugeye back home.

-
Back