Not open for further replies.

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
New, never used. Couple dings in the heads from SM shipping them to me. 1000.00 shipped in lower 48 (I won't ship anywhere else) or 900.00 you pick them up. These are Speedmaster pictures from their site. It's what I bought. IF you are SERIOUSLY INTERESTED, I can take pictures of my actual listings. I'll take a money order and ship 10 days AFTER the check clears, or PayPal you pay the 3% fee or pay as a "friend". Scared I'm going to take your money? Don't buy .... lol. I prefer "Cash In Person", and if you show up in person have "cash". Price is firm, and I won't separate any items. Do your own homework to be sure these are the heads you want/need. Once you buy them, they are yours. Located in the NW corner of IL, 1/2 hr from Dubuque, Iowa.
Mopar Chrysler BB 383 440 265cc 74cc Hydraulic Flat Assembled Cylinder Heads

Mopar Chrysler BB 383 440 1.5 Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms & Shafts (Ofset .650)

pce281_c-bbchry-jpg.jpg

pce261_1186-jpg.jpg

I am very interested in the heads and rockers.I just got out of the hospital after a complete hip replacement looks like I will be layed up for awhile. Where are the dings located on the heads could you please send pictures me.

I am very interested in the heads and rockers.I just got out of the hospital after a complete hip replacement looks like I will be layed up for awhile. Where are the dings located on the heads could you please send pictures me.
Hope you heal fast !!! I can take pictures and post, perhaps tomorrow. They are in a storage shed.

Thank you
Last two pictures with the finger pointing at the "dingers". This would be on the "drivers head" (wink wink). Again, nothing alarming-easily smoothed out and it's the way I received them.

DSCN4624[1].JPG

DSCN4626[1].JPG

DSCN4627[1].JPG

DSCN4625[1].JPG

DSCN4629[1].JPG

Now, the "passenger" head :) Top 2 pictures are of a little scuffing, i don't see an issue there. The bottom 2 pictures are of a "small lump" that to me could easily be taken down, and should be before mounting on motor.

DSCN4630[1].JPG

DSCN4631[1].JPG

DSCN4632[1].JPG

DSCN4633[1].JPG

how high above regular surface is the big bump on second head
I wish we were closer and not layed up they look good because the bumps are not close to the combustion chamber I can’t travel or drive for a least a couple of weeks are the rockers needle bearings

I wish we were closer and not layed up they look good because the bumps are not close to the combustion chamber I can’t travel or drive for a least a couple of weeks are the rockers needle bearings
SM site says "large needle bearings with roller tips". In the first post I put links to the parts with the SM description for the specifics. Yes, closer would be convenient. But, if you wanted to see them in person it's about 7 hrs of driving one way. I'll ship, but then with the cost of shipping it would pretty much make it a done deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back