Speedmaster intake manifold

-
Thanks for everyone's insight but i decided to send it back. Maybe one of you that don't mind paying $300 for a reject will be the lucky recipient should you decide to purchase one! I'm not going to accept junk even if i did get it during a sale. It's a roll of the dice i suppose. I sure hope my Black Friday orders from Legendary aren't sewn all crooked because i bought during their sale.

:thumbsup:

Thanks for everyone's insight but i decided to send it back. Maybe one of you that don't mind paying $300 for a reject will be the lucky recipient should you decide to purchase one! I'm not going to accept junk even if i did get it during a sale. It's a roll of the dice i suppose. I sure hope my Black Friday orders from Legendary aren't sewn all crooked because i bought during their sale.

I don't blame you, it was a ways past wonky!

You are going to have to clean up the ports on any that you buy new.

Keep us posted on getting your money back...

No one pays 300 when we can get them for 160...
PXL_20211030_223747315.jpg

Keep us posted on getting your money back...

Will do. I can't see that being a problem since i started the return before their 30 day cut off and THEY decided to do a refund rather than sending me another one. How are "we" getting them for $160?

Will do. I can't see that being a problem since i started the return before their 30 day cut off and THEY decided to do a refund rather than sending me another one. How are "we" getting them for $160?
It looks like the price has won up recently. Probably because so many people are buying them....
They used to be like a 126 or something like that. And then the Black Friday sale. I want to say I paid like a 135 or something for mine...
Maybe @318willrun can give yesterday's prices...

It looks like the price has won up recently. Probably because so many people are buying them....
They used to be like a 126 or something like that. And then the Black Friday sale. I want to say I paid like a 135 or something for mine...
Maybe @318willrun can give yesterday's prices...
I got mine 130 shipped to my door. Haven't bought one in a year or two.... I think this year they wanted 180 ????

Remember it's Americans that are setting the prices in the quality control, china is just giving what we want and pay for...

Remember it's Americans that are setting the prices in the quality control, china is just giving what we want and pay for...
I think in three years the wages have gone up a lot, and prices always follow. I remember 3 years ago the McD's value meals were between 4.49 to 6.49, and the workers got 8.50 per hour. Now they get 14 bucks and the same meals are 9.89.... I'm sure it's what happened to speedmaster also. And Hedman. And Summit. etc etc

I think in three years the wages have gone up a lot, and prices always follow. I remember 3 years ago the McD's value meals were between 4.49 to 6.49, and the workers got 8.50 per hour. Now they get 14 bucks and the same meals are 9.89.... I'm sure it's what happened to speedmaster also. And Hedman. And Summit. etc etc
I haven't eaten at McDonald's in 40 years...
I think 15 per hour is our minimum...

I haven't eaten at McDonald's in 40 years...
I think 15 per hour is our minimum...
It' not a part of my diet plan either :D :D But once in a while I will crave their salty fries

The big block Holley Street dominator cost me $150 bucks in 1980. That was allot of money back then.
Hooker fenderwell headers were also a buck fifty.

The big block Holley Street dominator cost me $150 bucks in 1980. That was allot of money back then.
Hooker fenderwell headers were also a buck fifty.
a buck fiddy then is 580 today, so that about tracks. if anything parts have gotten *more* expensive!

-
Back