Speedmaster/Pro comp Heads..

-
I think I caught speedmasters with an error on website...and they honored the price...LOL

Bought the fabricated valve covers from speedmaster. They overlapped, they would never ever seal. Sent em back

Bought the fabricated valve covers from speedmaster. They overlapped, they would never ever seal. Sent em back

if they overlapped the intake manifold....so do Chrysler own Mopar Performance Cast Aluminium Valve Covers....

a 5 minute fix....

Ok...I would like to give Kudos to Speedmaster for completing the deal...

I got 4 complete CNC heads with hydraulic roller springs for 1040.00

Nice work! That's a HUGE deal! And I thought I got lucky getting two for $1040 which was also a error on there part. Looks like they got there catalog straightened out now. When I asked them about the CNC work getting into the valve cover bolts they sent me return auth. # & a shipping label and said they would send another set. Then called me the following day and said they had no more in stock and would refund my $ when I returned them. I said thanks but I'll keep them. Now all they have listed is bare CNC heads for $668 EACH. All about the timing! Mine are boxed up and heading to Mike @ MLR Performance to get to spit polished, set up for my cam and ready to run!
Larry :glasses7:
http://store.speedmaster79.com/c-193-product-catalog.aspx?section=-2-101-131-14-

Nice work! That's a HUGE deal! And I thought I got lucky getting two for $1040 which was also a error on there part. Looks like they got there catalog straightened out now. When I asked them about the CNC work getting into the valve cover bolts they sent me return auth. # & a shipping label and said they would send another set. Then called me the following day and said they had no more in stock and would refund my $ when I returned them. I said thanks but I'll keep them. Now all they have listed is bare CNC heads for $668 EACH. All about the timing! Mine are boxed up and heading to Mike @ MLR Performance to get to spit polished, set up for my cam and ready to run!
http://store.speedmaster79.com/c-193-product-catalog.aspx?section=-2-101-131-14-
=\]

I ordered mine from Mike @ MRL in mid July I was told that they are on back order and the price went up and is going up again in a few months, if I could had found more info on these heads in July I would have drove the 45 min. and picked them up direct
Good deal for everyone that got there's Mike @ MRL tells me they are a good head

=\]

I ordered mine from Mike @ MRL in mid July I was told that they are on back order and the price went up and is going up again in a few months, if I could had found more info on these heads in July I would have drove the 45 min. and picked them up direct
Good deal for everyone that got there's Mike @ MRL tells me they are a good head
Hind site's 20/20 as they say. We got lucky to score them when we did. Speeedmaster is no master of the online parts biz! Not yet at least. As the popularity of an item increases they are scrambling to keep up. Then the prices follow suite. Hope they get it together, they offer a lot of items that fits the budget.

Yes...the online store had an error...showed the CNC Heads complete with Hydraulic roller springs for 520 each...I put two each in the cart...waited a while...then finished the transaction on a Friday evening....after the store had closed..LOL..

anyway....about the middle of the week...I noticed that the description said Heads...not head....so I was thinking...No way did I get 2 heads for 520 .....so last Friday..I got an email with 4 tracking number with each weighting 30lbs....and bingo...yesterday 4 boxes showed up...

I had emailed them during the week for an update on shipping and they replied that the heads were at the machine shop being CNC and assembled and would ship on Friday....

Maybe their IT guy is looking for a new job...LOL

-
Back