speedmaster stuff pulled from Summit racing shelves

-
If any of you guys are stuck with Speedmaster heads and want rid of them I may be interested. If it’s new and a head I want I’ll give you 40% off the 40% sale price.

If any of you guys are stuck with Speedmaster heads and want rid of them I may be interested. If it’s new and a head I want I’ll give you 40% off the 40% sale price.
I could probably get you a hand ported set at full price + 40% on Black Friday.

I could probably get you a hand ported set at full price + 40% on Black Friday.

IMG_2497.jpeg

Arguing amongst each other ain't gonna change a ****.
All I have to say is Chrysler stuff needs to be cheaper so poor people like myself can afford it, not that I have much chinesium on my junk.
You can also look at it this way, the chinesium has brought many new people to racing, that keeps it alive. Yes a thief is a thief but they the thief must deal with the consequences when they go to hell and get TORTURED FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER. Well for a long time I suppose.
The end

Your not getting mine for that!!!
If this hurts Speedmaster to the point of putting them under, They will double in price and no more Black Fridays at all.

Wait a minute, You already have mine.:wtf:

Your not getting mine for that!!!
If this hurts Speedmaster to the point of putting them under, They will double in price and no more Black Fridays at all.

Wait a minute, You already have mine.:wtf:
Good thing I bought them when I did.

I need some max wedge stuff so.....
I'll port it

Last edited:
-
Back