Speedway 22 circuit wiring harness

-

Mopar-Man

Big Block Better Burnout
Reaction score
Anybody use the Speedway harness? It seems to be very complete and has awesome instructions included. I have my old harness so I can reuse the connectors from it. The Speedway comes with GM column, turn signal and headlight switch connectors. Did you have any problem converting these to MoPar style? I see it is only $179 on Ebay right now.

Thanks!

I did extensive research on wiring kits about a year ago. The main complaint about them is the gm colors and the printing on the wires. I ended up going with the American Auto Wire power plus 13 kit. It came with the headlight switch connector pre wired plug and play and i was able to reuse my factory nut and pull.
I ended up using the supplied TS switch connector in the kit and cut and recrimped the connector at the column. All in all after a decent set of crimpers and a couple of new connectors i was in it about $250 and about 8 hours time.

My one big complaint is on my 63 dart the right rear tail light wire was about 6 inches to short,but i did tuck the fuse panel pretty far up and against the firewall.

My one big complaint is on my 63 dart the right rear tail light wire was about 6 inches to short,but i did tuck the fuse panel pretty far up and against the firewall.

This is disturbing as all hell. The fact that these Chinese bastards can't give you 4 ft extra wire. What would happen if you were wiring a Sea Barge? Waggin? A SEA BARGE WAGGIN?? LOL. Or hell, even a long bed pickup?

This is disturbing as all hell. The fact that these Chinese bastards can't give you 4 ft extra wire. What would happen if you were wiring a Sea Barge? Waggin? A SEA BARGE WAGGIN?? LOL. Or hell, even a long bed pickup?
Yeah its only the one part that kinda ticked me off. But i made the best of it and just made a 6 pin weatherpak connector for the rear harness.

-
Back