Spider UNDER door handle!

-

65LoveAffair

Whovian
Reaction score
NOPE of the day! Wait until about the :13 or :14 second mark... KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

[ame]https://youtu.be/PKE_NRl4kyo[/ame]

Good Grief...put a heavy glove on and reach up in there and smash his butt! All you did was gas him. Then he dropped down and no one smashed him there! So he ran under the car threw up and then climbed back up in the car. Probably under the seat just waiting for you so he can bite YOUR butt! LOL

How did you find it before sticking your hand in there? I got bitten by one in my firewood and it took only 15 minutes and my whole left arm was numb. I killed it and identified it as a common house spider. I called my dr right away but I was afraid to start driving to town which is 8 miles away because my arm was getting nummer as time went. It was a scary moment. ruined my afternoon!

-DAMN that was a biggun! What kinda spidy was it? AND were it "poisonous" by any means?

I don't really know what kind it was. The video was from Australia, and from what I read about it, the owner of the car felt something "furry" when he tried to open his door.

From one of the comments on Youtube:
Looks like a Huntsman spider. They're skittish and actually quite docile, yet they cause 1,000 car-related fatalities a year in Australia because they like to crawl into cars and then surprise motorists by crawling across the dash in the middle of traffic.

Their bite is mild and not deadly to humans, but they can grow very large!

Looked like a huntsman a very harmless spider can handle them and can grow very big, but basically eat insects and can live in the homes without any problems, rather one of these than a funnel web
o3oSdD.jpg

Funnel web can be fatal in very short time frame, and as you can see sits up and begs to bite you
EMvjmc.jpg

What a couple of sissies.

I must be in the minority. I love spiders. Beneficial insects, man. They kill and eat a lot of pests, so I leave them alone.

Huntsman spiders are freakin' cool. Big, but cool. Harmless.

Here in the US, we have nothing to worry about. Brown recluse? Black widow? Pah. Try sharing your room with a funnel web.

Australia is beautiful, but there are too many wild things there that can kill you.

Australia is beautiful, but there are too many wild things there that can kill you.
How true it not just the people that can kill you most of the flora and fauna can be fatal, the black widow is the closest poisonous spider to one of ours the red back, which is fairly timid anyway
54FcQQ.jpg

Think I'd rather get a bite from a black widow over a brown recluse. But I agree with above only good spider is a dead one, carb cleaner and a lighter burn mother f'er burn

-
Back