-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gerty

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
I'm offering for sale this set of Spitfire headers. They are in like new condition and have never been installed. The collector flanges and new copper collector gaskets are included, also a used but reusable set of header gaskets.

How about $350 shipped in the lower 48 states. Or $325 picked up in Burkesville Ky.

DSC00271JPG.jpg

If you don't know what they fit, maybe the Chevy forum would better suit your needs.

Boys, yall better snatch these up. Great deal and you know you'll never see um from Harold.

Made specifically to fit a 64-66 A, but they fit everything else. Harold hand builds these on an per order basis and is a huge flake, so buying them second hand is safer!

If you don't know what they fit, maybe the Chevy forum would better suit your needs.

Boys, yall better snatch these up. Great deal and you know you'll never see um from Harold.
there is nothin wrong with chevys i own a sweet 67 l 79 nova....i thought u were better than that but here lately the spots are changing colors.......superdart340 not everyone know about harold and his headers..

there is nothin wrong with chevys i own a sweet 67 l 79 nova....i thought u were better than that but here lately the spots are changing colors.......superdart340 not everyone know about harold and his headers..

If you have been payin attention to my posts which evidently you have not, you know that I like all makes. I have had many Chevys. I was pokin fun. Just because you got your feelins hurt, doesn't mean you get to follow me around bein my frikkin fan club.

Strokerscamp, piss off! I never wanted/owned a chebbie. I appologize for not being a perfect human being and knowing about everything........

If you have been payin attention to my posts which evidently you have not, you know that I like all makes. I have had many Chevys. I was pokin fun. Just because you got your feelins hurt, doesn't mean you get to follow me around bein my frikkin fan club.

Not the first time you've made the "go join a chevy forum" comment.In fact I have seen this comment from you at least 4 times.
Cut it out already,not funny anymore.It's just rude.How about you go join a chev forum and dont bother us real mopar guys for a change?

Oh sorry,did I hurt your feelings?

Sorry gerty for jumping on your for sale add with my comments.We arent supposed to post anything unless interested in the part,remember strokerscamp?

Not the first time you've made the "go join a chevy forum" comment.In fact I have seen this comment from you at least 4 times.
Cut it out already,not funny anymore.It's just rude.How about you go join a chev forum and dont bother us real mopar guys for a change?

Oh sorry,did I hurt your feelings?

Sorry gerty for jumping on your for sale add with my comments.We arent supposed to post anything unless interested in the part,remember strokerscamp?

I said it was a joke. get over it already.

I received the headers today. Right on time according to the tracking information (and that's with some rare snow - this area does not do well in snow).

Gerty: thank you, thank you. A smooth transaction (as all of my FABO transactions have been).

Now I just have to find the time to do the install.

I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving!!

66Cuda-S

Good luck with one of the sides, I hear some dumped right into a torsion bar. Even of one does, your still ahead of building your own, its a PITA!

i don't have a dog in this fight, but would encourage members not to DIScourage members from asking questions. If someone asks a question about a thread, it shows interest in the product being offered for sale, which is good for the owner of the thread, and the rest of us. There are no stupid questions, but many possible, "less than smart" answers. happy thanksgiving to all.

Who is Harold and what is his contact info........I wonder if he's ever done a set for an early hemi in an A body?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back