spoiler or no spoiler

-

69DARTS

69 Darts Rule
Reaction score
i took the spoiler off to get it painted
car looks so diffrent with out the spoiler .

Attachments

• Picture 544.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 408
  • Picture 545.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 394
Mine didn't come with a spoiler. I'm not going to add one. I like the clean line look.
HOWEVER, if it had come with the factory spoiler then I would keep it on. I like factory originality.

How's that for being wishy-washy?

Mine didn't come with a spoiler. I'm not going to add one. I like the clean line look.
HOWEVER, if it had come with the factory spoiler then I would keep it on. I like factory originality.

How's that for being wishy-washy?

i added the spoiler
but have never seen the car with out it
starting to like it with out

how does the side of the car look ?

to me, the spoiler stands or falls with the support of other black panel
if the spoiler is the only black accent on the car, I say ditch it
but if you have a blacked out hood, black sidestripes and plan to add a black tail panel I think it will look good

no spoiler for me on these a bodys, they look much better on E and 71 and later B bodys

no spoiler for me on these a bodys, they look much better on E and 71 and later B bodys

I have had all the cars that came factor with spoilers. I tend to kinda like them without. funny thing is the non stock little ducktail spoiler some add ( maybe available thru direct coonection back in the day???), to the duster/ demon I kinda like. go figure..

same question could be asked for the duster/demon hoodscoops!?????? (those I like!)> LOL

I agree with DFX Duster. I like originality. If it was original to the car, I would keep it. My Duster didn't come with one so I'm not going to add it.

See the Valiants are a little boxy, and I like them naked. With attitude like BDs, they just look so darned tough. But on all the FastBacks, I like the Go-wings. Aspens/Volares & Ducktails.Challengers nude.AARs & Ducktails or Go-wings again. No fan of GullWings.

Go Wings were cool...when you almost never saw one...now that everyone and their brother and their cousin and their Aunt Mabel has one...not so much. :)

Had one on my previous duster don't on this one,they look better without them..both dusters will/would kick the snot out of grandmas car too..

The thing about "Go Wing" spoilers on Dusters is they are typically installed with an angle of attack such that they would produce lift (if they produced anything other than drag).

Mine doesn't have it. I thought about it but a buddy talked me out of it. Glad now that I didn't do it.

Steve

Mine had a 71 style. I took it off. Leave them for the Mustags.

-
Back