-
Status
Not open for further replies.

74demon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hate to have to sell my car. But life issue leaving no choice. Car is titled as a 74 dart sport slant 6 but over the years I have converted it in to a 72 demon. Car is rust free but is not complete car needs body work finished car has a lot of new parts on it as well. I am asking 7500obo that's what I have invested in it but I am open to offers

has new 1/4 and trunk extensions
rear frame caps
rear demon tail panel
both rockers
72 dart doors
new floors and 4 speed hump
fiberglass fenders
tubular upper control arms
.810 torsion bars
disc brakes (no caliber)
moser danna 60 4.10 gears Detroit locker
super stock rear springs
flaming river manual box
fiberglass deck lid

included will be
all glass
chrome except bumpers since I never had them
full dash
ac box needs new core and avap.
possible 4speed trans
possible 440
as well as the 74 front clip and doors incase you want to return to a 74
any questions just ask

Attachments

• 74 demon.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 3,361
  • 74 demon 2.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 3,333
  • 425284_10150620582008807_504964327_n.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 3,273
  • danna 60.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 3,306
  • 36937_403566178806_2575930_n.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 3,265
Here my bottom line for the car 6500 for car bring your own rear wheels 6800 with 4 speed trans 6800 with 440 engine 7100 for everything I hate sell because I'm in horrible position right now this

Willing to do 6k for car only it has $3000 rear and about $3000 in body and rest of suspension at 6k I'm not making any money just trying keep roof over my head

i am still open to offers just ask but pleas stop sending me messages about the rear it is already installed in the car and will be going with it.

Guys and gals this is still for sale might even do a trade but really need the cash....I could do 4500 if you bring your own rear

Seems like you have most of it. Did you look into maybe bringing it to a shop and having the work finished minus paint and interior? I would be interested, but I don't have the technical ability to complete that job from that point, nor the time. But if you invested more youd make the car that much more marketable.

I wish I could but I was hit by a tractor trailer on the clock and workers compensation is a total joke

Wow, I hope you can get back to normal soon. I see the position your in, maybe Ill look around and see what shop would set me back to put that thing back together for me. I can handle the small stuff, but even with two guys your looking at hundreds of hours there and I just cant afford it. Work 80 hours a week. Ill look around a bit. Hope you get well, sounds like your lucky to still be around...

Yeah I know it still needs a lot to get it done I am not trying to rip anyone off I got about 3000 in sheet metal and other parts and 3000 in just the rear alone that I would separate at this point.

bring your own rear and ill take 3,000 I am pretty firm on that price yes I need the money but at same time I wont let it go for free as you can tell all sheet metal on the car and all new stuff I have put on it is worth little more then what I am asking

I am still looking to sell this car I no longer need to sell do to financial issues but I have decided to go with a different build all together so with that said I will sell car or rear separate and will take trades for 55 or 56 dodge coronet or other variants may work out a delivery deal

Will talk trades for other mopars in any condition will work out any deal you have to offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back