Spray bar design help

-

charga

Reaction score
Can anyone on here tell me how they designed and built their valve cover spray bar oiling for a big block using Indy heads and Jesel rockers I have tried ordering the indy kit but they don`t get back to me. I have a 540ci pump gas engine with Indy EZ325 heads and jesel rockers. How do you setup the spray bars themselves eg tube diameter, sprays in the tube etc etc

Everything I've heard about Indy's customer support is there really isn't any. If you're looking to by something by Indy you would be better off buying from one of their dealers, Summit, Jeggs, Hughs, etc.

I know you can get Indy product from Porter Racing Heads in VT, and Bob George Racing in OH, and Muslce Motors in MI. I think OU812 (CA) and IQ52 (ID) are members here and I think are also dealers for them. Not sure about MRL in MI.
You are MUCH better served not calling Indy direct.

Hughes told me they can't help with that so I will just make my own just curious what other people have done that works with regards to tune size spray hole size, any tips on lining it up with rockers correctly etc

-
Back