Spread the word!!

-
I'm not normally a violent person, but this has really gotten to me. They need to lead that SOB blindfolded into a room, then lock it behind him. When he gets the blindfold off he sees every member of her family standing there with a baseball bat. Play ball!!!

i'm not normally a violent person, but this has really gotten to me. They need to lead that sob blindfolded into a room, then lock it behind him. When he gets the blindfold off he sees every member of her family standing there with a baseball bat. Play ball!!!

x2

I tried speaking with clint today but i believe it was right after he heard the news. Im so angry and that that sadistic sob actually lived next to me is just scary. .

I tried speaking with clint today but i believe it was right after he heard the news. Im so angry and that that sadistic sob actually lived next to me is just scary. .

The guy who did it was a neighbor?

Just talked to clint. I cant imagine his pain. He told me some info but out if respect i wont say anything.

And thats correct. He lives 40 feet from my door. That could have been my girlfriend.

Sad part is my dad left that morning at 650. He missed her by 5 MINUTES. Had my dad left earlier he could have potentially been able to save her. I left at 720. Passing by his door on my way to my truck. Not knowing that he just gone to abduct and kill my other neighbor.

What has this world come to? She didnt deserve this.

I gave him a hug. Almost made me cry. I could hear the pain in his voice.

Prayers for the family. So sorry for their loss.

May the evidence be overwhelming enough to convict the person responsible, and put him away forever. There is no justice. Sometimes the Wild West method of punishment would seem more apt in cases such as this.

I'm not normally a violent person, but this has really gotten to me. They need to lead that SOB blindfolded into a room, then lock it behind him. When he gets the blindfold off he sees every member of her family standing there with a baseball bat. Play ball!!!

I totally agree with you.

My thoughts and prayers go out to her husband , family and friends.

I noticed this thread right after it was posted and saw her picture, then I saw it again on the news a few minutes ago. So sad. Tell Clint that people as far away as Texas are praying for him in his time of grief and praying that justice will be done.

I can so relate to Cumiford's blood running cold when he stops to think that this was his neighbor. There was a guy living in my neighborhood who kept coming to my gate asking me for money. I gave him ten dollars one day. he promised to pay me back and of course never did. Next time he asked I told him I didn't have any money (which was true). For weeks after that, he would walk past our house and stare at us as he walked by. My dad was here one day and said, "That guy looks like he would rob you blind and not even care". All that did was confirm my worst fears. Then, last friday I heard his name on the local radio news, "Charged with burglary of a habitation- $75,000 bond". It could have just as easily been my house he robbed.

I know that doesn't compare with what's happened to poor Whitney and Clint, but I guess I'm just trying to say that if you have suspicions about a person in your neighborhood, don't dismiss them too quickly and decide it's all in your head. Sometimes when your gut tells you that someone has bad intentions, it's because they DO.

Yup

Sorry to hear the bad news. Praying that God will bring His hand of comfort to the family as they grieve their loss.

I just read this story, my wife has been following it. So sad. There are some seriously twisted "people" in this world....

How sad.....and sickening. What the hell is wrong with people today? Offer Clint our condolences.

I went to whitneys candlelight vigil tonight. Over 100 people there. Couple tables full of flowers. It was nice to see that the community came together to show their respect.

I did manage to scare the reporters with my abnoxiously loud starter. Gave me a good giggle.

-
Back