Spring fling!!! 2011 roll call

-

DartNByYou

Bit by the Dart
Reaction score
Just wondering who is going and/or showing? also if your bringing parts to sell/trade list em if you want.

Thanks,

Dave

this thread is a roll call one the other is more info and details. I've looked at that one and thought it would be nice to see strictly who's going in one place.

Dave

im going....i need a whole lotta stuff...BUT, ultimately, i wanna come home with a 69 dart...hahaha

i will be there. no wagon this year though. its not back together yet.

Attachments

• P4172317.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 128
I will be there selling a ton of small block brackets a 904 trans and two 318s and a A body 8 3/4 rear end. other stuff as well

I'm looking for:
65-67 B-body rear end
4spd trans
4spd internally balanced flywheel
68 Barracuda white door panels. Deluxe or Std.

lets see...im lookin for:

new tranny cooler lines, possibly a cooler.
mufflers, x-pipe exhaust. (loud mufflers) lol
aluminum radiator
driveline parts, (u joints, slip yoke, driveshaft loop)
69-69 manual floor shift steering column
1967 date coded 318
340 block
and a '69 dart LOL

lotta stuff huh?

I'll be there sans car...again. Looking for dash parts for my '74 Plymouth Voyager and the odd bits and parts for the '64 300. The '67 Valiant is on the back burner.

Are we all going to get together at some point for a photo?

Just to let you all know we are going to try and put together a FABO meet on Saturday at 10:00 buy my Dart. So come on out. Also if you are bringing your car on Saturday try and park in row 5 on the right side closes to the entry gate. See you all there.

Maybe I should put up a pic of my car so you all know what to look for. LOL

Here it is burnt orange 70 Dart.

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 84
I decided to sell. Here is my list: (2) Holley 660 center squirters rebuilt $500
Hedman 17/8 fenderwell headers for 63-66 A-bodies $450
Doug's ceramic coated 1 5/8 headers for small block A-bodies and some B&E bodies $550
The rest of the stuff is a lot of odds and ends left over over the years.
See you there!!
O my! I forgot to add my Indy Edelbrocks for $2150. You can barely see them in the pics.

Attachments

• 100_2779.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 100_2782.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 100_2781.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 100_2783.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 100_2784.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 75
I'll be heading down there to check it out, i'm going to drive my 09 challenger R/T..the old car isn't done yet :( next year hopefully! I've always wanted to go to spring fling.

Going Sat. with my son. Checking out swap area. Probably roll over to Burnt's car around 10am.

Ian

I got a bunch of sweet 68 Dart and GTS parts at last years Spring Fling. Great deals too.

ha...just a few more hours....im leaving at 3am...should get there by 8 or so...

Meet up with me at after 2-3 pm or at the Cruise In at California Car Cover and you can drive my car.

I had it all cleaned up, but got it a pretty dusty at Willow Springs Raceway yesterday! First lap with new motor with 150 hp more and tons more torque. I was on the wrong position on the track and got on the throttle too much while going over that big bump.

Video looks like the inside of a lawn mower.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJW-YvipFYE"]YouTube - Willow Springs shake down[/ame]

-
Back