Spring Fling XXV April 16&17, 2011 25th Anniversary. FABO meetup, info, reg, ?'s

-
Man I'am so Bummed!.. can FABO look to the East Coast like in the Northern region. And see if there is anything you can come up with.. For all of us poor working class, unretired, can't afford, wish we could...type of people? It would be so cool to have a "Fling" like that on the East Coast..

What about the Mopar Nats and the Chysler Classic events?

Looks like I will be there in the wagon, looking for parts as always. Should have the money for a new hood by then. Also might get that drivers fender finally. My Daughter had a great time there last year. (sorry no A body pic)

Attachments

• IMG_1313-sm.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_1308-sm.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_1314-sm.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 238
I'm planning on going this will be my first time and I will have my duster ready lol I'm gonna have to trailer my duster with my truck because I want my duster there and I plan on returning home with an 8 3/4 rear....

Airtel Plaza Hotel Special Spring Fling Discount Rate:

Discount Code: "Chrysler Performance Spring Fling"

$99/night
parking included
breakfast for two included.

1-800-2AIRTEL www.airtelplaza.com

The Airtel Plaza Hotel is 1.5 miles from the Spring Fling show grounds and offers 24hr guarded security gate parking.

Anyone else thinking of coming out???

Here is what I got last Spring Fling April 2010....:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

One of the 68 Dart headlight bezels was pretty junky, the other was really nice no dents :biggrin:.

$90 for 68 bezel with one ding nice chrome, 2 nos door handle (1 abody,1 c-body)

The Dart wheel well molding is stainless early/67 only one piece had small nic, that I straightened. Got door inserts and one decent rocker spear. That whole package $80

Hood trim nice and dent free.

Attachments

• Copy of SteveSF10PartwithPrices.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 207
  • SteveSF10PartwithPrices2.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 195
What were some of the parts or car scores you have got at Spring Fling over the years???....

Attachments

• Copy of SF10SteveWSat093.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 201
  • Copy of PICT1866.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 197
  • SpringFlingSwap2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 192
  • SpringFlingSwap1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 194
Forgetting the best part of the Fling. Bacon Wrapped hot dogs.

mmmmm, bacon....wrapped....hot dogs:snorting:

Attachments

• Copy of SF08SteveWSat146.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 194
That is! Fall Fling I bought 2 15x7 SBP steelies, new, for $150 and 2 bacon wrapped hot dogs. And carried all four of them at the same time back to my car.

What a glorious event.

That is! Fall Fling I bought 2 15x7 SBP steelies, new, for $150 and 2 bacon wrapped hot dogs. And carried all four of them at the same time back to my car.

What a glorious event.

Is that called quadruple fisting ?!?!

Was your car in the show that day? Makes for easy short parts hauling trips.

All I know is when Steve is in the swap meet area,stay out of his way.
The man is on a mission !!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

The swap meet is huge fun at this event. I can spend hours there.

i will be making my first trip up there. Hopefully i can score a 72 grille.

Bring you car like Soul Survivor. That way you have home base next to all the FABO guys and you can take parts back to your car real quick rather than lug them around.

Make a list ahead of time. Just walk around your car with your nose 2 feet away; inside and out, over and under. If you are not extremely familar with the parts, print out pictures of them. Nice to have you car there too, so you can check if something fits or if it's really any better that what you have.

Spring Fling Manufactures Midway Vendor Area List

This is just the midways that have come for over 3 years or allready paid. There will be additions and could be subtractions. *This is NOT the additional 300 Mopar used parts vendors/swappers that make Spring Fling probably the 3rd largest Mopar swap meet in existance.

Event Sponsors:
TTI Headers
Laysons
Classic Industries
Dependable Dodge
Stockton Wheel
Just Dashes
Mr Moparts (speciality fastners, emblems, small detail parts)

Milodon
Edelbrock
Legendary Auto Interiors
B&M Racing
Classic 5 speed
Hurst Shifters
Stephens Performance (AMD body parts: call ahead and save shipping and reserve parts )
Hotchkis Suspension
Mr Norms
Mopar Collector's Guide
Mopar Muscle Magazine
Gear Vendors
Helwig Products
The Mopar Shop aka Ed Wogulis (call ahead to reserve parts and save shipping. He is the one that seems to have, but not bring what you need)
Restorations By Julius
Metro Parts
Glendora Dodge
AAA Insurance
Hagerty Collector Insurance
SMS Supercars
Quality Tool (Direct Lift)
AZ Nick
The Right Stuff
Double D Enterprises
Pogies Rod and Custom
Franks Restoration Parts
Rocket Restoration
Red Line Gaugeworks
Redline Gaugeworks
Jax Wax
F & B Throttle Bodies -Richard Nedal (EFI)
Barlow Insurance Brokerage
Ultimate Rides
Hot Rod City Garage
Stack Performance
Junk Yard Find
Bob Mazolini Racing
?Accurate LTD
?440 Source

I may be forgetting some. I will edit and add.

I got 2 bucket seats with new custom covers and 4 steelies with good tires on them all for $170 at the 2009 Fall Fling. Still driving on the tires a year and a half later. None of the colors match, but for that price, 120 seats and 50 wheels, who cares. Will be looking for a hood this year. And maybe a rear bumper.

Attachments

• DartSide-SM.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 248
  • seats-p.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 237
First timer here! I will be there for some mopar fun in the sun! I'm stoked to see some nice a-body action!

I will be there Hopefully my car will be done to. Time to find my next project. I want to do a Road Runner

I'll be there, in a different blue *****... a 03 Hemi Ram.. Can I still park with my a body friends...lol

-
Back