springs

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a set of used Mopar 6 leaf springs that I took off of a 68 Barracuda old drag car project. I don't know what lift it'll give you but the Barracuda sat nice in the back when I bought it.

Ken
Edison, NJ

DSCN1096.jpg

DSCN1097.jpg

I'd like to get $50 for the pair. I'll be at Atco Raceway next weekend and staying in Mt. Laurel if you wanted to meet there. I can bring them with me.

Ken

I have a set of powder coated mp 6-leaf springs from a 69 barracuda in nice shape. If you don't buy Kens I'll take $49 for them with poly bushings included. I'm on a buddy's computer now, but I;m racerx. I have the flywheel akso. See your other post. I'm a friend of Kens(physixx) and I can tell you he's a straight-up guy.

The springs from racerx might be a better deal because those are powder coated and come with the poly bushings. I'd love to sell you the ones that I have but they are just the ones from the race car and have the plain stock bushings. Racerx and his buddy Dave are always at my house and if you wanted to get his springs and flywheel, I'm sure that I can convince them to come down for some food and bring the stuff with them. Then I can bring the stuff with me next weekend.

Ken

And don't forget the garlic cheese bread! Now we just have to get Will aka caferacerx to buy your stuff so you can bring it down here.

great, I'll take both sets of springs my brother & friend dave are also interested so I will let them fight over the ones I don't use
Ben Franklin it is then
thanks again Will

Will, you are the man! Can you use Chris's flywheel also? It's no problem bringing everything down. I'll just put the stuff in the bed of the dually.

I'll give Chris the money for his set of springs so he'll be covered and I'll just get it from you when I see you on Thursday.

Ken

Hi Will. I just wanted to let you know that I got the springs from Chris aka racerx and I'll be calling you tomorrow when I leave the track. I'll have both sets with me.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back