SRT powered '70 dart on CL !

-
was a 4-speed car.looks like the wrong Cal-Tracs for springs moved under frame;don't they have notches in them to clear the box?what electronics is running it that they did not use the factory dash board?nice car overall.

saw that in ocean city md this past oct. it was broke down. looked to be over heating... it was a neat car. looked to be an old racecar to me.. it was ok but not $21K ok in my opinion... a friend was just doing some fabrication work on it a couple months ago.. i wanna say he was supposed to be doing inner wheel wells for it...

DSC_0175.JPG

DSC_0244.JPG

DSC_0245.JPG

DSC_0246.JPG

DSC_0247.JPG

DSC_0248.JPG

DSC_0249.JPG

DSC_0250.JPG

That's badass! look's like a pretty good deal to me, I love the stance of that car, reminds me of my 70' 340 swinger.

Agreed, the car looks awesome! Interior looks good too. Would be better with a modern k member though, that was my first impression. I would still drive the wheels off it though!

just noticed he license plats.. KC auto sales.. i know the guy that owns that dealer.. he is a good guy.. long time mopar guy. guess he bought it off the guy who had it in OC.

just noticed he license plats.. KC auto sales.. i know the guy that owns that dealer.. he is a good guy.. long time mopar guy. guess he bought it off the guy who had it in OC.

You should talk him into keeping it! Not sure how it looks up close, but the pictures look pretty cool!

Looks like a cooling fan would go a long way to fixing the overheating......
Always liked that color on the darts

-
Back