SS And AFX store

-

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
for admin and anyone who has done this. what i would like to do is start a store or page? on here so that u guys can see all the parts we have for a bodys! would be great if u can help.

thx ed

Hope there is more stuff for sale then he has on his web site......not to burst your bubble but there is an individual that will build you a Hemi K-frame, complete with any repairs necessary and also tweak the pitman arm the way the factory did it for slightly more then what your boss is selling the mounts for.....so his prices seem a bit high to me....

Hope there is more stuff for sale then he has on his web site......not to burst your bubble but there is an individual that will build you a Hemi K-frame, complete with any repairs necessary and also tweak the pitman arm the way the factory did it for slightly more then what your boss is selling the mounts for.....so his prices seem a bit high to me....

well then that guy is getting his parts for cheaper cuz we have the metal bent and then we weld it up. as far as the other stuff like the heater delete plates we had injection molds made... not cheap...

Cool website.....great pics...

I so long for one of those crossrammed hemi's for my barracuda.

I will have one some day..sniff.....sniff.

cuda14.jpg

cuda14.jpg

yea you would like the race only motor were building for the Mr. norms dart. its a 472 12:1 with a big solid roller!

Their site is scetchy on th Barracuda radio and heater delete plates. It looks like they only have one plate for the ply. but both for the dodge. Will prob. call if I can't find one elsewhere. may try Indy swap meet in Mar.

cuda14.jpg

Hay, last time I was there, there was a HEMI car sittin where yours is in that pic. Maybe you could......nah, I doubt it. LOL

-
Back