Not open for further replies.

SMCARNUT

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a set of Stage IV-VI B/RB Wedge rocker arms for sale let me know. Cylinder head casting is a 4532287.
I cannot find any information on them. They look like the Stage IV I use to run years ago.

I believe they are all straight = I Ran them for years.
I have Crane and Harlan Sharps still and Mopar Cast
that will fit them. $350 to $750 complete and ready to install.

Dear GTX John / Kim

The heads I have right now have all straight Crane rocker arms. I was told that these heads are Mopar Performance stage VI but they are cast Iron.
Cylinder head casting is a 4532287.

When I ran my stage IV heads many years ago, I believe I had to run offset intake rockers if my memory is correct.
When I test set up these heads on a 440 motor the 3/8 pushrods, intake pushrods are very close, and some are slightly rubbing against the heads. I could probably run 5/16 pushrods on most of them and have a little bit of clearance. I would like to stay with the larger pushrods of possible. These heads are really ported, and I do not wish to clearance the intake port anymore unless absolutely necessary.

I am looking for any information on these heads. Please let me know if you have any information on these heads.

Start a thread on this situation in the big block section and add pictures so we can add more comments on this as a question.
Stage V cast iron heads that have had enough clearance ground for pushrods can run standard straight big block style rocker arms. If they did not have enough clearance or any clearance ground they require the Stage V offset rocker arms. If they are heavily ported in the pushrod pinch area, there may not be enough left to grind for clearance with stock style rocker arms.

I have a set of 11/32 pushrods from Manton Tried them on one head and they still rub not as bad as the 3/8 but are still rubbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back