[WANTED] Stage V Hemi Conversion for RB block

-

wncmoparguy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am still looking for a conversion kit. So far as I know Stage V offered these from the early 90's and then sporadically until about 2015.

I am a huge fan of Stage V's convention Hemi heads but I just don't have the patience to go through a year to two years collecting parts and you can't get a block, or if you someone is laying it off so that they can pass along a lemon from MP, World, and Callies(Schrodinger's Hemi Block).

I love Gen II Hemi's but the aggravation of them is just not worth it.

Tim Banning, of For Hemis Only purchased all of the rights, blueprints and tooling from Eric Hansens family after he passed and has it available again. He also purchased Keith Black Racing engines. The whole shebang has been moved to FL. I'll PM you the phone number because we're not supposed to put phone numbers in posts.

@toolmanmike Can we put business phone numbers in posts?

Tim Banning, of For Hemis Only purchased all of the rights, blueprints and tooling from Eric Hansens family after he passed and has it available again. He also purchased Keith Black Racing engines. The whole shebang has been moved to FL. I'll PM you the phone number because we're not supposed to put phone numbers in posts.

@toolmanmike Can we put business phone numbers in posts?
That's ok to post business phones. Thanks for checking first.

-
Back