Star Trek

-

wyoduster

live free or die
Reaction score
Went to the movies last night.. Star Trek.. That was a good movie but then I think I've grown up watch James T. Kirk save the world. Yea I must be a 50 year old Trekie. I was the only one at the job yesterday to know his middle name.. Wow what does that tell you..... Anyway I'm giving it 5 stars *****.

James sure was the man at the helm And had his way with babes all aver the universe, I will have to wait for the dvd and the revues.
Glad to hear you enjoyed it wyoduster =D>

A friend of mine just had his first kid... a boy... and what is that kid's middle name?

Tiberius

I couldn't believe he actually did it.

James sure was the man at the helm And had his way with babes all aver the universe, I will have to wait for the dvd and the revues.

Lately, before I see a movie, I check the reviews at rottentomatoes.com to make sure it isn't totally lame and a waste of my money. Typically, if it scores better than 60 or 65%, I usullay enjoy the flick. So far, Star Trek has scored a 96%. I won't wait for DVD for this one because some movies are just made to be seen on a big screen.

So it sounds like paying "50,000 quatloos" to see the movie in the theater is worth it. Sorry, I just had to jump into this Trekkie thread. ;)

Yes, he did have his way with all the babes in the universe and didn't care what they looked like ... even the green ones were fair game. ;)

Went to a Star Trek Convention 30 years ago, the night after I saw Star Wars, then I saw The Rocky Horror Picture Show at the convention, which introduced me to the world of sex, drugs, and rock and roll. (Some girl I had just met made out with me during the movie- I was 14) and it changed my life forever. I became a musician, drug addict pervert.
And it all began with Star Trek!!
Bring the kids!!!

Anyone remember the SLN skit with Bill Shatner reprising his roll as James T. Kirk, captian of the now Resturant Enterprise.

"Full Relish for these customer's hot dogs Mr. Sulu, FULL RELISH NOW!"

and

"Bones! This man is choking!" "Damn it Jim I'm a doctor not a...... Oh yeah!"

-
Back