Start of my girl!!

-

Originalowner73 340duster

Reaction score
This is the beginning of fresh floors and rockers
IMG_20180626_101713913.jpg
small frame repairs and frame connectors!!

Every time a Mopar is saved (or any classic for that matter), I like it !!
:thumbsup:

Every time a Mopar is saved (or any classic for that matter), I like it !!
:thumbsup:
It's a special car to me ..my dad bought new in 73 and my brother sister and I were brought home from hospital in this car!! She is the oldest girl in my life I hold her dear!! It's been my car since I was born in 76.. I was driving the car on dad's lap at like 2..lol

Just ordered all suspension parts!! Did some research and went few different companies and out of pocket little over a g .. not to bad..got PST.mancini parts and one other company not done yet so won't mention them..lol

Question.. doing front end ...Moog offset bushings..do I need one set per side or one set one each per side..alot of different opinions I'm reading

Not a happy camper at the moment
..was promised a quality of work and didn't receive it...not sure if floor pans were just spot welded in.. didn't get all pics I was expecting when they were developed..so going to have to scratch some rino coat off and chk..needs another coat any way..looks like he didn't prime anything before he sprayed liner coat.. subframe connectors..looks like my 10 yr old welded it and it's not fully welded in all spots and they are not in same place in front..off by at least a quarter inch.. WTF..it was a really good friend of mines.. it's his brother in-law that's supposed to do great work and was asked to do and promised to do the car like it was his own...had it in one speed/ frame/ resto shop and the work on floor looks like alot of seam sealer so hard to tell..going into another shop hope in next day or so before I go talk to this guy and see what his excuse is and see if this work would fly on his car!! Feeling pissed!!

Tell him what you expect.
I wrote a 1 and half page of what we need done correctly..lol .. hopefully he does right thing!!.. he told me the first time he would work on it like it was his own...and did say he would take care of it....I don't think he over looked the work his guys did..at least that's what I hope!!

Well no issues fully fixed..not even close to ok!!!.. trien to get some money back so I can have fixed correctly..but been getting the run-around!!! .why are people such scum!!! Trien to get into shop to get estimates on what exactly needs to be done..then going to have to go from their!!. My poor girl ..!!!

-
Back