Started a Bucket List

-

spinman_1949

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Since I am stage 4 but hopeful I will go into a new trial today, I decided to officially start a bucket list.

First on my list was to drive a Nascar.

So this Saturday I did!!

Man what a blast. Boy was I weak when I finally got back out of the car. Had to sit down to catch my breath. All in all I figure I did the FABO folks proud. My best lap was after I came into the pits to find they were giving me two more laps because of the slugs that held me up. LOL !! Your not allowed to pass unless spotter tells you, and most the time I could not understand the squak I was getting. You will see that I pass the 11 car twice. This in a span of about 8 laps. Lap 11 after pit was a flat 1:05 That is 110 MPH. And keep in mind the cars are chipped for around 5000 RPM. So I was into rev limiter shortly after exiting turns. The GOPRO does not record engine noise well. But you can see that I hold the race line fairly well.

[ame]https://youtu.be/-h9qzkPVuvY[/ame]

Tom

Dang Tom, you should have called me! I would have gone with you! . Looks like lots of fun.

Dang Tom, you should have called me! I would have gone with you! . Looks like lots of fun.

Tim,

Sorry that was rude of me. Actually another former member of FABO was there. Wild and Crazy. The guy that did the porting stickey. He ran as well.

Tom

so cool!!!!! I hope you health turns around.

I have always told myself to do the things in life while young and able, but as I get older, i'm always seeing or thinking of things and places I have missed!!!!!

Awesome my brother. So special to have fun and not let the monster hold you back. I'll call you soon.

Sadly my bucket list has turned into a to do list....

Very cool! I am still young but I've started knocking some of the more physically challenging things off my list. What else is on your list? I hope your health will allow you to do them all!

-
Back