started the build of my 73/72 duster

-

mopar65

Reaction score
well i should say Dallas rice aka mobody man started the build. I just help when i can.lol but i will say that after 2 nights of sanding i am glad i am a mechanic and not a body man.lol I was about ready to give up on the car until Dallas said it could be fixed. the car used to have a vinyl top that was removed a long time ago and the roof got rusty. The car will be painted sassy grass or sublime green with a black strip down the side. i will be putting the 72 duster frontend and doors off my 72 parts car.If i had the money i would install a 72 duster tail panel. but i don't so the back will stay 73 for now
The plan is to take the engine etc out of my mid ten second 73 dart and put it in the duster. here are a few pics and hope you like the build. oh really really want to thank Dallas for using his shop and letting me help work on it.lol thanks Bobby

well no pics for now. cant get them to re-size for some reason

well i should say Dallas rice aka mobody man started the build. I just help when i can.lol but i will say that after 2 nights of sanding i am glad i am a mechanic and not a body man.lol I was about ready to give up on the car until Dallas said it could be fixed. the car used to have a vinyl top that was removed a long time ago and the roof got rusty. The car will be painted sassy grass or sublime green with a black strip down the side. i will be putting the 72 duster frontend and doors off my 72 parts car.If i had the money i would install a 72 duster tail panel. but i don't so the back will stay 73 for now
The plan is to take the engine etc out of my mid ten second 73 dart and put it in the duster. here are a few pics and hope you like the build. oh really really want to thank Dallas for using his shop and letting me help work on it.lol thanks Bobby

well no pics for now. cant get them to re-size for some reason

Mods please delete this post. thanks Mopar65

-
Back