starter issue w tti headers on 67 barracuda

-
you need to get a mini starter to get it to fit (I think it even says that on the website don't quote me on it). I had a mini on my motor before the exhaust anyway no fitment problems here

I agree,MINI STARTER !!! You be wondering why you hadn't done it earlier !!!:cheers:I bought one for my slant 6 so I don't end up with fitment problems !!!

1995 era Dakota 318 {5.2} replacement MINI starter, less than $100 New.

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/we...-New_15020014-P_123_R|GRPSTRTAMS_538983911___

100% new starter has been computer load tested and mechanically and visually inspected. Designed, manufactured and assembled with the latest technology for improved long-term reliability. Processes controlled and monitored under the guidelines of the International Organization of Standardization Quality Management and Quality Assurance System.

Product Features:

* All components are 100% new
* Many internal components have engineered enhancements/improvements to the original/OE design and capability
* 100% special greases and lubricants
* Mounting surfaces/points are 100% new with gauged and measured dimensions

you need to get a mini starter to get it to fit (I think it even says that on the website don't quote me on it). I had a mini on my motor before the exhaust anyway no fitment problems here

TTI FOOTNOTE # 10

Starters required /10.5" (130-tooth ring gear):

Chrysler Lightweight Mini Starters - part #'s: R53005984, 56027702AC

Mopar Performance Lightweight Mini Starters - part #'s: P5249644AB, P5007860, P4286522

PowerMaster Adjustable Starter - part # 9523

Exception: Using an 11" flywheel (143-tooth ring gear) a RobbMc Performance starter #2005 is required.

Junkyard mini starter from a late model v6 or v8. I pay maybe $20 each for them and they work great.

-
Back