State effin' Farm

-
what I have done twice is tell them I want to keep the totalled vehicle, they say o k , u get $100 less. That way they do not get the title, and I get a check. In this state then u need to go to the registry and pay $75. for a totalled title-I ignore that no problem. then I have made some half *** patches and kept driving, until a cop tells me "if I see this on the road again your in trouble" then I junk it for $100

what I have done twice is tell them I want to keep the totalled vehicle, they say o k , u get $100 less. That way they do not get the title, and I get a check. In this state then u need to go to the registry and pay $75. for a totalled title-I ignore that no problem. then I have made some half *** patches and kept driving, until a cop tells me "if I see this on the road again your in trouble" then I junk it for $100

The difference they wanted would have been a bunch more. My neighbor wanted to buy it and fix it.

last fall local lumber yard smashed my bed on my 95 ram cummins into the cab. their insurance co totally it,( I had rapair est of $5500-6000), they wrote me a check for $6500, sold it back to me for $500, I took it to a REAL bodyman, he repaired it for $600!!!!! good as new for a 21 yr old pickp.

hope you get satisfaction!

-
Back