Status
Not open for further replies.

rmchrgr

Skate And Destroy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Decided to put my steel crank, 318 short block and set of '302' casting heads up for sale.

Here's the specs on the short block. Block itself is a '67 casting. Steel crank, stock rods, factory flat top pistons with four valve reliefs. (Probably from a truck) Block has new freeze plugs, new bearings and rings. Was hot tanked and had the new bearings and rings installed but that was it, no overbore etc. There is still a ridge at the top of the cylinder.

Heads are the famous '302' castings from the mid '80s. I believe these are from '86. Heads are complete - valves, springs, keepers, retainers, rocker arms, shafts, hold downs and fasteners. They will need to be cleaned up.

Would rather not separate, this is a package deal. I'd also rather not deal with shipping these parts but if you're willing to make the arrangements and pay for it, then I'm willing to help facilitate it. Parts are located in Huntington, NY on Long Island. If you're local, come take a look.

Cash is best, money order works great too. Personal check is fine but parts will not be released/shipped until it clears. I will accept Paypal but please add 4% to the final total for fees.

I also have an Edelbrock LD4B intake that I would be willing to include for an extra $150.

Asking $450 for everything. $600 with the LD4B.

PM with any questions. Pics below. - Greg

IMG_5551.jpg

IMG_5556.jpg

IMG_5552.jpg

IMG_5553.jpg

IMG_5555.jpg

IMG_5554.jpg

sounds like a damned good deal . too bad you're 30,000 miles away ...
... and wouldn't do a layaway ...
... and wouldn't ship it to Ca. ...

sounds like a damned good deal . too bad you're 30,000 miles away ...
... and wouldn't do a layaway ...
... and wouldn't ship it to Ca. ...

Why not? I can ship it if you're willing to pay for it...

I sold a 440 over the summer to another member here and he put it on layaway.

Whatever works for you as long as you're serious and it doesn't take more than two months to pay for it and get it out of here.

PM if you're interested.

Is there a way you could get a shipping quote to Gilroy Ca 95020? I really only need the shortblock...I have RHS heads already....

Is there a way you could get a shipping quote to Gilroy Ca 95020? I really only need the shortblock...I have RHS heads already....

Sure, will be freight. If you're definite, Ill start looking for a crate/palate but I would like to have a deposit before going through all that. If you're into it, Ill get it done. I can check through work. (dealership)

Hey no problem. I'm sure I'll find another clean 318 around here somewhere...Mainly I'd like a standard bore block in really good shape. :) I should try the junk yard! haha

Hey no problem. I'm sure I'll find another clean 318 around here somewhere...Mainly I'd like a standard bore block in really good shape. :) I should try the junk yard! haha

Hey, I have another 318 for sale... comes with a '71 Dart. :mrgreen:

if i was farther along on the repair of my street rod,, i may have grabbed that 67 318,,there special,,,,any one know why???

Long block sold 2/26/11 to Jim (old Mopars). Thanks Jim!

Nice to have met you and your little lap dog pooch.:-D

that 67 318,,there special,,,,any one know why??[/COLOR]

Still wondering about this...can you explain to the uneducated masses?

Greg, it was good to meet you and thanks for helping me load up. Rocky says, "Whad up". Good luck on the sale of your Dart. It is super clean and rust free. Fellow FABO members, Greg is a good guy to work with.

thanks i have a 74 318 sitting here if i need a motor,,,the 67 318 are a little different ,,,,they use floating pistons and a forged crank like a 273/340,,,,, is the 68 running???

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back