Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everyone. I wish i can find here the gear indicator

Screenshot_20220312-101407_Gallery.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
16471001555162676786394535547431.jpg
16471002017788871003688397264639.jpg

I have this one! If it's the same! Freebie just pat yhe postage ! PM me.

You know am Not so familiar with these forum things. As for the gauges, the 3 temperature, oil and battery are working fine. The problem is with the fuel gauge. I changed 3 original ones, a d i tested my sender it was fine. I still can't fix it or know what could be the problem.

View attachment 1715886891
You need to start your gauge conversation on a separate thread probably in the electrical forum. Sale and wanted threads are for that purpose and not for discussions.

You need to start your gauge conversation a separate thread probably in the electrical forum. Sale and wanted threads are for that purpose and not for discussions.
thank you for the your advise. i am not posting a wanted thread looking for fuel gauge or looking to solve the problem here. it happened that a member mention it and it all started like that.
my wanted thread is my steering gear signal. but again thank you, and i will visit the elecrical forum and chck if someone discussed my issue by chance.

thank you for the your advise. i am not posting a wanted thread looking for fuel gauge or looking to solve the problem here. it happened that a member mention it and it all started like that.
my wanted thread is my steering gear signal. but again thank you, and i will visit the elecrical forum and chck if someone discussed my issue by chance.
I was trying to remove these youtube i posted. I couldn't, as you are an administrator i think you can. Will you please do it if it's not supposed to be on this page. Thank you. I tried to edit the post but didn't work.

Thanks, yes please start a thread about your gauge discussion in the electrical forum. I will clean this thread up.

I was trying to remove these youtube i posted. I couldn't, as you are an administrator i think you can. Will you please do it if it's not supposed to be on this page. Thank you. I tried to edit the post but didn't work.
I will take care of it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back