Steering column ID

-

Durney

Reaction score
Hoping someone could ID these columns. Got all three with the 73 Duster and the one with only 2 mount pads and slotted lower shroud was bolted in the car when I got it BUT it was attached to a PS gear and the car isn't optioned for PS. Anyway I think the one with the 3 spoke A body wheel is original to the car BUT it looks like the same length as the PS one. All look to be floor shift columns. What is the 2 mount pad one from?

20210702_134026.jpg

20210702_134034.jpg

Pictures aren't very good. But these all had collapsible steering shafts. The one you think came with the car may be collapsed.

The one with the aftermarket wheel looks like one out of a '74-6 model.

Well after scouring the internet photos it looks like all the A bodies use the three hole mount plate. I just need to see what the length measurements are between PS and Manual.

The column with the slotted crush area and only 2 mounts isn't Ebody or Abody I wonder it's a truck column or Bbody?

The only steering column for a 73 and up that you have is the one with the ovals in the collapsible mesh instead of the triangles the ones with the triangles are for 71 and 72 maybe 70 if spring loaded key lock is not present...wanna sell tuff wheel and adapter?

-
Back