-
Status
Not open for further replies.

74desertduster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Have this lower steering column trim part to sell. It has been repainted satin black. Looks good, no cracks.

Note that there are 2 styles of this part...this one and one that has the lower screws farther down. Not sure which year is what but this one would not fit my 71 Swinger.

Part number is 3590529 64116

Would like $13 shipped in the US...PayPal preferred.

Thanks for the ad FABO....

Brian

Attachments

• IMG_20111221_151221.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 155
I need one of these but I just looked on my 73 and it's shaped different.
It looks like the one I need has to have the screw holes shown on the left of your picture to be a flatter surface, not bent over so much. I'm not sure if this would fit my car or not.

I don't know, now that I look a little closer I think maybe that is the one I need.

100_9946.jpg

100_9945.jpg

Unless you see that mine looks like yours that it didn't fit on, I'll take it.

Sending PM.

Ok, thanks for the response. I'm going to see a guy tomorrow or Friday that's spose to have a lot of A body stuff so I'll look there. If you still need one for yours I'll let you know if I find two.

Ok here's an update. I went shopping today and got a steering column for my car. He threw in that same plastic piece you have listed here. I took it home and it fits my car perfectly, just need to clean it up and paint it. He told me that 69 and on were all the same, 67/68 were different. He showed me a 68 piece and it was nothing like the one I got or the one you have. That one you have should fit your 71. Is your steering column tight against your dash? Here are a couple of pics of mine. I set it in place without putting screws in it to get an idea. I hope this helps you out.

IMAG0399.jpg

IMAG0402.jpg

68 is different altogether. Here are some pics that show the difference between 68 and 9. The turquiose one is for 68, black is 69

Attachments

• DSCF5750 (Medium).jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 110
  • DSCF5754 (Medium).jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 136
Do the lower screw holes line up with the holes in the dash?

Well you made me go out and look again. No, the bottom holes don't line up. What's up with that? Other than that it's a perfect fit. If I had the other cover in your photo I think it would hit my column since the cutout doesn't run as far down on the piece.

100_9949.jpg

100_9948.jpg

I'll buy one of the other ones and try it...I should prob post that pic in the Interior forum and get an answer from somebody pretty quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back