steering coupler

-
Rockauto has those kits for around $10. You local parts store has them too I bet.

Is there really no place to buy parts for a 63 dart steering coupler.
Hi, I saw that you needed a steering coupler for you '63. Is it the same as the later style ones? If so I am going to be picking up a '68 dart shell on Saturday and I am not sure if it has one on there but if it does and it works for you I can send you pics either Saturday night or Sunday and sell it with an extra rebuild kit I have for one of those. Let me know if you would be interested

] The 63 has a bolt that holds to the steering box shaft. It is more rectangular on top so it takes a different seal plus spring and shoes are different. Thanks for the offer I will contact you if I can’t find parts or make mine work.i will try to post pictures tonight
Hi, I saw that you needed a steering coupler for you '63. Is it the same as the later style ones? If so I am going to be picking up a '68 dart shell on Saturday and I am not sure if it has one on there but if it does and it works for you I can send you pics either Saturday night or Sunday and sell it with an extra rebuild kit I have for one of those. Let me know if you would be interested

01A29C8E-AD66-4AD2-99C8-458C944E3904.jpeg
9905B798-8C63-4413-B02F-A8BEB717A2BE.jpeg
280D6B3C-CBE4-4D52-8577-82115528931F.jpeg

-
Back